SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:02 pm

I think they are rolling with it. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 54 4256136633
I get if you are in the public eye, you might want your social media public. 
So its good to be able to roll with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:22 pm

IF Arie and Lauren would post something totally positive, people would still say stuff like, they are trying too hard, etc. etc. :crazed
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:56 pm

sanlee088 wrote:IF Arie and Lauren would post something totally positive, people would still say stuff like, they are trying too hard, etc. etc. :crazed

That's it exactly. The only safe pics are pics of the truck unless Lauren is sitting on the hood or one of the dogs is driving.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:laugh out loud
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 54 E1bb8510
ariejr IG story

Oh, I never heard of a Dutch Baby before.  I googled it and it looks delicious!

I’d love to see some Bastian and Dallas lurrrrrrrrrve.  Hope they are settling in well.  PINKHEART :Bendog
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 pm

sanlee088 wrote:IF Arie and Lauren would post something totally positive, people would still say stuff like, they are trying too hard, etc. etc. :crazed

It happens to almost every couple, IMO.
But it’s great we have fan threads to stay positive! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:23 pm

I hear ya all.. I’m a big fan of K an shawn and it was brutal.

Hang in there. Longevity of their relationship wins in the long run.

If they are happy that is all that matters in the end. Who cares what anyone else thinks. It’s hard though.

I am routing for them. I love happy!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevia Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:50 pm

sdmom wrote:

It happens to almost every couple, IMO.
But it’s great we have fan threads to stay positive! :yes:

Yes better be with like-minded positive people.

I find it funny how trolls spend so much time stalking these two strangers that doesn't effect on their lives whatsoever. Jmho rofl rofl rofl

People should know that the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. Hate is just disguised form of love. Jmho handwave

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Stevia wrote:Yes better be with like-minded positive people.
Totally, and I think it's becoming pretty clear that Arie and Lauren are a pretty good match. It's good to be able to laugh at the same things. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 54 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:16 am

Happy Easter friends! I thought the April fools joke was funny and quite clever. Lauren looks adorable pregnant!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:33 am

@Mommyof2 Happy Easter! Smiley
I’m enjoying the (Dutch) Baby pics we’re getting laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:44 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BhE20QQluE8/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:04 pm

Admins I would love someone to start a link that is nothing but positive input to this show and the people on it. All negative feedback is banned. I feel having to go through post after post of negative posts is so disrespectful to every one that's part of the show. *edit*. But would still like to share and talk to those who have the same feeling. I also think Arie and Lauren deserve support from those who want to offer them that.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass