SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:50 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiIEBo5nCMx/

Lauren is looking great! Arie is a very lucky guy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BiIEBo5nCMx/

Lauren is looking great!  Arie is a very lucky guy!  

Such pretty dress! I love the color.
Run to the website to see if I can afford the dress⋯

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:23 pm

magicmoments wrote:Cowboy dance Hall May 11th it seems Arie and Lauren will be there! Not sure where that is! Glad to see they are still doing things! Wish they would post more!

Where did you see this? I had a quick look to bring the info here but I don't see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
magicmoments wrote:Cowboy dance Hall May 11th it seems Arie and Lauren will be there! Not sure where that is! Glad to see they are still doing things! Wish they would post more!

Where did you see this? I had a quick look to bring the info here but I don't see it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiH42QhB0Au/?taken-by=cowboyscalgary

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:09 pm

@"Lurker" Thanks.

That's in Calgary Alberta, Canada! They'll have fun there.

It seems to me other former's went to Calgary, maybe not that venue but same sort of event.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:08 pm

I don't know how to bring it over but Seinne has a story with Lauren and Arie in LA. Sweet video.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:35 pm

TheLurker wrote:Idk how relevant this is for this particular thread, but this podcast was done about a week ago with Rose Buds and Jacqueline Trumbull that I recently stumbled upon: https://soundcloud.com/user-918730231/ep-34-jacqueline-trumbull

Both the host and Jacqueline were generally quite positive towards Arie in particular (which seems to be rare with the present general perception of him :P) and reference how in love Arie had to have been with Lauren to do what he did/their harsh public treatment/their present inseparability, among a lot of other, IMO, very interesting insights that Jacqueline had into Arie. So if you're in need of killing an hour-plus of your life, I'd recommend taking a listen Hugesmile

I had a chance to listen to the pod this morning and I had several takeaways.  Thanks to thelurker for recommending it otherwise this one would have passed me by.

- Jacqueline was happy that it was Arie and not the guy everyone was expecting.  She had mentioned this in another podcast as well.  She did not find him boring and had several enjoyable moments with him especially from their one on one that were not shown.  She said he is endearing and the breakup was more emotional that it looked on camera.  She said she found him interesting, well traveled and she was very attracted to him.

- She said her one on one date was wonderful and she was able to go to the place she wanted to go.  

- She felt he was sincere about loving Lauren because she felt he would have just rode it out with Becca if his purpose was to be more popular and well liked.  I had always felt that way also.  The relationship would have fizzled out just like other couples and Arie would have gone down as an un-dynamic and tepid bachelor with a predictable ending but he would not have been as despised and publicly berated as he has been IMO.  They both said he handled the breakup poorly so it did not sound like they were simply doggedly defending him for who he is.  Jacqueline put on her psychologist hat for why he appeared so cold during the breakup.  Personally for me when someone sees a contestant as all evil or all good I feel like they only see things in black and white and that is never going to change.

- I have not listened to this pod before and I was surprised at the host because while he had many criticisms of Arie he also said he went to war for him because he believed that Arie was genuine about finding someone.  This was a surprise because most of the podcasters have been brutal on Arie.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:12 am

littlereddress wrote:I don't know how to bring it over but Seinne has a story with Lauren and Arie in LA.  Sweet video.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 78 17680710
seinnefleming IG story

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 78 17686110
laureneburnham IG story

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 78 17686111
ariejr IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2B22 Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:40 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiIzPEHgJzy/?taken-by=ianyeager

Arie and Lauren yesterday. on the location posted, it's on Abbot Kinney Blvd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiLcXxghgB8/?taken-by=wonderingzoe

They're in Sydney Australia now for the ssupertrucks race on May 4-6 in Perth, Australia. They were seen in Reuben Hills (location)
Meant2B22
Meant2B22

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:44 am

Again, beautiful couple. Just stunning. :inlove
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:26 am

littlereddress wrote:I don't know how to bring it over but Seinne has a story with Lauren and Arie in LA.  Sweet video.

I really like Sienne IG story with Larie, it was funny.  I think she said " I found these two in LA, this is a love burger and this is my ex"? It was nice seeing them together being so friendly. This group of girls were very close. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 78 30946286_732936727095842_4858122329814728704_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTc2ODgwNzg1MTgxODc4MzY5NQ%3D%3D

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 78 30830941_161281271234384_2685815372866650112_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTc2ODcyNjgwNTA3MjkyMDA5OQ%3D%3D

ariejr IG Story

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass