SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:32 pm

how long till Lauren is the victim to another side chick like she was 100 percent okay in being. I’m not here for her or “I want a engagement asap” knowing he just broke off his with Becca. So tone deaf. She deserves some major side eying for this stupid.

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:34 pm

And Arie saying he did what he did to ultimately give Becca a chance to the be Bachelorette ! That’s why he was worried about the “ window of opportunity “ to get Lauren back. Although I don’t think she’d ever be chosen. Go away Arie!
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Oh Lauren. You saw this happen firsthand in your life and your willing to stick with him.

*edit*
http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=44824
https://www.stripes.com/news/stennis-executive-officer-relieved-of-duty-1.90983

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 pm

I am honestly torn between disgust with her because I firmly believe there was a lot more than one text and one phone call before the Becca break up, the sock story shows that to me.

Then the not watching it all, the blaming herself for not opening up enough when she might have been slower, but her LCD she was fully in with him, and the quick move away from all her support to be with him; it seems she is being a bit manipulated, but again I think that is on her. She is willing in all this and doesn’t seem interested in hearing anything but Arie’s version of things. You can’t help a person who doesn’t want to be helped.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh Lauren. You saw this happen firsthand in your life and your willing to stick with him.

*edit*

You are the bomb finding that info!

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
umngirl wrote:Oh Lauren. You saw this happen firsthand in your life and your willing to stick with him.

*edit*

thumbsup

Reddit gets all the credit. Lol

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:40 pm

*edit*
That's some piping hot tea. Good job yes
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

*edit*

thumbsup

Reddit gets all the credit. Lol

I missed that thread but saw this info in the spreadsheet thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Yup, I’m legit apprehensive for Lauren. She seems very nice and very, very dim- almost Amanda S level imo. And Arie is just a Bad Man (tm) imo, and not in a fun way like Shawn/Jordan/Bryan either but like constantly needing a side chick and sex with multiple women imo.

Yeah. Not a "Good Baddy" but a legit bad and dumb dude. I'm not sure if I'm worried for Lauren -- maybe this is what she wants? Maybe she wants to be the young, submissive chick on the older guy's arm and is fine with all his messing around.

Sidetone: if that is what she wanted, there are a ton of better looking and more successful guys out there that would've gladly stepped in.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:And Arie saying he did what he did to ultimately give Becca a chance to the be Bachelorette  ! That’s why he was worried about the “ window of opportunity “ to get Lauren back. Although I don’t think she’d ever be chosen. Go away Arie!
Jmo

@Stone_Hedge where did Arie say it was to give Becca the chance to be Bachelorette?  Arie is such a lying jerk. Becca being the ‘ette was the perfect ending though to take the pressure off Arie and he knew that. SMH
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Rolly wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:And Arie saying he did what he did to ultimately give Becca a chance to the be Bachelorette  ! That’s why he was worried about the “ window of opportunity “ to get Lauren back. Although I don’t think she’d ever be chosen. Go away Arie!
Jmo

@Stone_Hedge where did Arie say it was to give Becca the chance to be Bachelorette?  Arie is such a lying jerk. Becca being the ‘ette was the perfect ending though to take the pressure off Arie and he knew that. SMH

He said it on GMA this morning.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:54 pm

I'm sorry, but Lauren makes Amanda sound like a rocket scientist.

Chris: 'Lauren, I can't imagine what's going through your head right now'
Lauren: 'Yeah, me neither' bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass