SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:39 am

OK, so going to a sushi restaurant=not staying out of the public eye. 
I must be such a fame *ore, I just went to the local deli. I'll forgo the grocery today. No need for a swarm of paps on my tail. 
What are they supposed to do? Change their names and hide out in the caves of Afghanistan? It is a normal thing to dine out. It is also not unusual to see well known couples dining out or expressing PDA.  
There have been other past couples that the paps were relentless with. Hopefully, this will not be the case.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:00 am

Minney wrote:They are so not trying to stay out of the public eye... 3hours in a sushi restaurant and all over each other?  Trying too hard much?

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/08/bachelor-arie-and-lauren-finally-go-to-a-restaurant/

The Bachelor” Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his fiancée, Lauren Burnham, had their first public date — at Megu in New York on Thursday — and were “all over each other.”
After a long day of press in town, and admitting to Jimmy Kimmel that they had never been to a restaurant together, the couple braved the weather to hit the Japanese hot spot, where they stayed for three hours, we hear.
“They were all over each other and even feeding each other sushi,” says a spy, adding, “They seemed happy and had smiles all night long.”
Luyendyk and Burnham are set to attend the IndyCar season opener in St. Petersburg, Fla., this weekend.

Oh my gosh! They actually ate food...in public...and were feeding each other and having a good time too? Total fame whores! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:OK, so going to a sushi restaurant=not staying out of the public eye. 
I must be such a fame *ore, I just went to the local deli. I'll forgo the grocery today. No need for a swarm of paps on my tail. 
What are they supposed to do? Change their names and hide out in the caves of Afghanistan? It is a normal thing to dine out. It is also not unusual to see well known couples dining out or expressing PDA.  
There have been other past couples that the paps were relentless with. Hopefully, this will not be the case.

rotfl Caves of Afghanistan!! You kill me. cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 am

Jimmy is hilarious, especially the part about CH spewing crap year upon year.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 am

So happy they can finally be in public like normal couples and express
Their love !

Real life stuff!! Love it

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:45 am

These two are just like Kendall's taxidermy, Rat and She-Rat, a match made in trashy heaven

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:55 am

I don't think them going out and about and posting/defending themselves (Lauren's likes) is a big deal. I suppose it is if you ever believed they'd lay low. Lauren is delusional and is definitely going to ride out that Bachelor couple life till the end. She is not going to be forgotten without a fight laugh out loud. ALL IMO.

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:57 am

I'm glad they are out in public, exactly like all the other couples who had to face drama and hate got out in the public as soon as they could. They all said the same thing, they want to get out and do normal things like dinner out.

Living life to one's desires is what's most important IMHO and not to what the media or SM users are going say about them.

Tabloids need to make money, they'll be on to them like flies on crap, just like every other couple to come out of this franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:They are so not trying to stay out of the public eye... 3hours in a sushi restaurant and all over each other?  Trying too hard much?

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/08/bachelor-arie-and-lauren-finally-go-to-a-restaurant/

The Bachelor” Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his fiancée, Lauren Burnham, had their first public date — at Megu in New York on Thursday — and were “all over each other.”
After a long day of press in town, and admitting to Jimmy Kimmel that they had never been to a restaurant together, the couple braved the weather to hit the Japanese hot spot, where they stayed for three hours, we hear.
“They were all over each other and even feeding each other sushi,” says a spy, adding, “They seemed happy and had smiles all night long.”
Luyendyk and Burnham are set to attend the IndyCar season opener in St. Petersburg, Fla., this weekend.

Oh my gosh!  They actually ate food...in public...and were feeding each other and having a good time too?  Total fame whores!  laugh out loud

cantstopl You and Sanlee has made this board fun for me this season through all this crap.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Minney wrote:Luyendyk and Burnham are set to attend the IndyCar season opener in St. Petersburg, Fla., this weekend.

Of course they are.

It is being aired on ABC.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Arie’s father is an official IndyCar race steward.  Arie attends IndyCar races whenever he can, and I think it’s nice he’s bringing Lauren for the season opener.  I imagine they’ll go to the Indy 500 in May, too.  Arie is almost always there with his family.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:53 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Arie’s father is an official IndyCar race steward.  Arie attends IndyCar races whenever he can, and I think it’s nice he’s bringing Lauren for the season opener.  I imagine they’ll go to the Indy 500 in May, too.  Arie is almost always there with his family.
This is what Arie does. That he is bringing Lauren is including her in his life. If she were not included that would be strange and cause more talk. 
I say they should move to a cave and take on the rebels!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass