SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by North Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:01 pm

***snipped
happygolucky wrote:

As for the "proof" of A&L texting 12/27 ... I'm not putting much weight to those claims, just like I haven't when someone brought up that Peter was texting Becca few weeks ago ... it's possible (1 of 2, or both) just like it's not, but doesn't change much ... since my assesment even before that was pointing to Arie having some sort of contact/feedback from Lauren (just like Becca has many "acquaitances" who are close to Peter).

While I did laugh at the tweets about Arie texting on 12/27 in First Class...because of the bit that he didn't say "please" or "thank-you" to the flight attendants but also because I secretly hoped he was texting one of the other three Laurens! Tee hee!

I just assumed they were texting PRIOR to Jan 1 because Arie himself said he reached out via social media to get her number. So unless it was all done on the same day -- social medial reach out and then the call, he was in communication prior to 1/1.

That "reach-out" date really isn't a big deal, there are other lies and half-truths that I found more direspectful. IMO he doesn't have the strongest character or convictions so you often get lies and misdirection.

I think Arie is desperate to be successful at anything and a "fast-forward wedding" might just help him prove that he was successful in this. Still don't have the best read on Lauren...other than young & blonde. And short on some key life experiences like healthy relationships. Maybe this will work for them?

All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:19 pm

"Lauren does not trust Arie," says matchmaker Kailen Rosenberg, who serves as Oprah's Love Ambassador on Lovetown, U.S.A., is the author of Real Love, Right Now, and is the founder of The Lodge Social Club. "She stares continuously at his eyes and then his mouth and then his eyes again. This is her soul searching for answers."

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/lauren-aries-body-language-on-atfr-reveals-she-doesnt-fully-trust-him-8431738

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Ehhh she prob likes being kept on edge imo. Like it’s fun, sexy and exciting for her if he’s coming home tonight or if he’s jumping out of a side chick’s window and running half naked through the woods.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:30 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Arie’s father is an official IndyCar race steward.  Arie attends IndyCar races whenever he can, and I think it’s nice he’s bringing Lauren for the season opener.  I imagine they’ll go to the Indy 500 in May, too.  Arie is almost always there with his family.

Riding daddy's coat tails as he couldn't make it in his own merits...jms2c
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
"Lauren does not trust Arie," says matchmaker Kailen Rosenberg, who serves as Oprah's Love Ambassador on Lovetown, U.S.A., is the author of Real Love, Right Now, and is the founder of The Lodge Social Club. "She stares continuously at his eyes and then his mouth and then his eyes again. This is her soul searching for answers."

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/lauren-aries-body-language-on-atfr-reveals-she-doesnt-fully-trust-him-8431738

OMG, that eye to mouth to eye to mouth (x1000000) staring thing she was doing in interviews was the most annoying thing ever. I have no idea if it means that she doesn't trust him, but for the love of God, can she stahhhhhhpppp?! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Aria wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

OMG, that eye to mouth to eye to mouth (x1000000) staring thing she was doing in interviews was the most annoying thing ever. I have no idea if it means that she doesn't trust him, but for the love of God, can she stahhhhhhpppp?! IMO.

The funny part is Arie sees it too. It will get annoying imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Aria wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

The funny part is Arie sees it too. It will get annoying  imo.

My DH has several annoying habits, but I choose to overlook them because I love him. I'm sure I have a few too. :gotcha: Nobody is perfect.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Aria wrote:

My DH has several annoying habits, but I choose to overlook them because I love him.  I'm sure I have a few too. :gotcha:   Nobody is perfect.
a-freakin-men laugh out loud

And what’s “annoying” to some may very well be endearing to a lover. Different strokes and all Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:57 pm

XQZME wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Arie’s father is an official IndyCar race steward.  Arie attends IndyCar races whenever he can, and I think it’s nice he’s bringing Lauren for the season opener.  I imagine they’ll go to the Indy 500 in May, too.  Arie is almost always there with his family.

laugh out loud Oh Lord
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

My DH has several annoying habits, but I choose to overlook them because I love him.  I'm sure I have a few too. :gotcha:   Nobody is perfect. 

What about people who have a tic?  Do you stop talking to them because it's different?  No. You treat them just like you would anyone else.  My point is if you love someone you love them for who they are.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
This is what Arie does. That he is bringing Lauren is including her in his life. If she were not included that would be strange and cause more talk. 
I say they should move to a cave and take on the rebels!
This is the only solution. Otherwise breathing = trying too hard, existing = overcompensation Hugesmile
How dare they eat sushi and go to work related activities. Somebody bring the tomatoes laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:07 pm

XQZME wrote:

Nope!  He rides trucks.   Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass