SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Courtney and Arie appears to have unfinished business so it will be interesting to see how the Arie Lauren and Courtney dynamic will play out.
2pop

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Diana wrote:I will never understand why Arie is so annoyed and calling Bekah immature for posting their DM'S. like dude... you shouldn't have sent them then. JMO

It could be worse, at least "immature" implies she'll grow out of it. I think posting anyone's DM/texts without their permission is a huge betrayal, so there better be a valid reason to go there and some inescapable evidence, otherwise why would others trust you not to do the same to them at some point? I don't see how she had either, yet she somehow decided it was ok to put it out there and get people speculating on whether or not the DMs meant he was trying to cheat on Lauren. I don't understand why she would do that.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:I will never understand why Arie is so annoyed and calling Bekah immature for posting their DM'S. like dude... you shouldn't have sent them then. JMO

It could be worse, at least "immature" implies she'll grow out of it. I think posting anyone's DM/texts without their permission is a huge betrayal, so there better be a valid reason to go there and some inescapable evidence, otherwise why would others trust you not to do the same to them at some point? I don't see how she had either, yet she somehow decided it was ok to put it out there and get people speculating on whether or not the DMs meant he was trying to cheat on Lauren. I don't understand why she would do that.

One word, @grace8136.  Attention.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:00 pm

I am not a fan of Arie's at all and I really didn't watch a lot of the season. Based upon the past record of fails in the marriage department, this one may well follow that pattern too. But, I will say that when a guy has been single so long and has an array of girlfriends and never settles down, it "could" just be that he has not found Ms. Right. Not saying the is the case but, he could quite easily have just dis-engaged with Becca and dated Lauren and not gotten engaged to her. He would have gotten a lot less flack for it. I will stand by to see if it end in a marriage or not but I do think there is always a first time for someone.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Woah. I just listened to Courtney’s podcast with RS. It’s one thing to read the jist in bullet point, and quite another to actually listen to her and her tone and the meaning there. Arie and Courtney. That is one eff’d up/entwined relationship if I’ve ever heard one. I’m going on record here that either Courtney has to go, or Arie isn’t getting with anyone long term and seriously. No way. Lauren is like deaf, dumb, and in denial walking into this unhealthy situation and expecting things to be different with them.  Yikes on bikes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Woah. I just listened to Courtney’s podcast with RS. It’s one thing to read the jist in bullet point, and quite another to actually listen to her and her tone and the meaning there. Arie and Courtney. That is one eff’d up/entwined relationship if I’ve ever heard one. I’m going on record here that either Courtney has to go, or Arie isn’t getting with anyone long term and seriously. No way. Lauren is like deaf, dumb, and in denial walking into this unhealthy situation and expecting things to be different with them.  Yikes on bikes.

Yeah, IA. After listening to that, I don't think she should even be living in his condo or working with him. She can't be there waiting in the wings every time there's some conflict with Lauren. It's probably best for Courtney too. She needs to move on. Courtney did mention that they realize it's a problem, so that's promising that they both are acknowledging it. I hope Lauren listens to the podcast. Someone should DM her with the link.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:01 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I think the bigger betrayal is a pattern of cheating on your girlfriends to the point of having to keep a spreadsheet to keep them straight and having to jump out of windows when your current girlfriend finds you in bed with someone new, but that is what the lyingdick does. It is a consistent pattern with previous relationships. IMO Baby apparently became aware of those patterns post show and decided to share. Most likely she thought he was making those same moves on her...particularly as we have just found out that he was sending messages to multiple other women from the show. I would have no problem with any of my friends posting any of my texts/DM's...but, then again, I have nothing to hide.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:11 pm

grace8136 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Woah. I just listened to Courtney’s podcast with RS. It’s one thing to read the jist in bullet point, and quite another to actually listen to her and her tone and the meaning there. Arie and Courtney. That is one eff’d up/entwined relationship if I’ve ever heard one. I’m going on record here that either Courtney has to go, or Arie isn’t getting with anyone long term and seriously. No way. Lauren is like deaf, dumb, and in denial walking into this unhealthy situation and expecting things to be different with them.  Yikes on bikes.

Yeah, IA. After listening to that, I don't think she should even be living in his condo or working with him. She can't be there waiting in the wings every time there's some conflict with Lauren. It's probably best for Courtney too. She needs to move on. Courtney did mention that they realize it's a problem, so that's promising that they both are acknowledging it. I hope Lauren listens to the podcast. Someone should DM her with the link.

Lauren has blissfully not watched the breakup that Arie thought was important to tape, ignores that he is DM other girls from his season, his relationship with Courtney is out there - she could have looked it up before and chose not to. IMO.

If she gets hurt by this then it is what she has coming. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I think if I, a stranger, posted Bekah and Arie's DM's that would be crossing a line. Bekah can't cross a line by posting her own dm's. Once he took it upon herself to slide into her messages they're also hers to do with as she pleases. You know how you avoid that? By not sliding into her DM's in the first place. I find it this argument ironic considering Arie went on national television and shared the story of his then girlfriend's miscarriage TWICE (a story far more personal than what Bekah shared) after she expressed that she was not comfortable with that. He didn't seem to care about her privacy because it's his story too. Well these DM's were Bekah's too. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I think if I, a stranger, posted Bekah and Arie's DM's that would be crossing a line. Bekah can't cross a line by posting her own dm's. Once he took it upon herself to slide into her messages they're also hers to do with as she pleases. You know how you avoid that? By not sliding into her DM's in the first place. I find it this argument ironic considering Arie went on national television and shared the story of his then girlfriend's miscarriage TWICE (a story far more personal than what Bekah shared) after she expressed that she was not comfortable with that. He didn't seem to care about her privacy because it's his story too. Well these DM's were Bekah's too. All JMO.

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Can you tell that I can't like this post enough?!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Arie and Lauren will watch the finale and break up at some point they say. She made it sound like she’d be too curious not to. They wanted to watch it together but not before the ATFR. Jeez I wonder why?I’ll bet Arie won’t be happy for her to see it at all... why would he be? The girls were more understanding of Arie before they saw the break up. I wonder what Lauren will think?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I LOVE this post! I continue to not understand how everyone but Arie is wrong? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass