SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:58 pm

North wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Those are some boring/ugly socks laugh out loud

Did you honestly expect more? And can we all take a moment to really appreciate that "sock gate" is a thing?!?

No lie, this season is honestly providing the most ridiculous and fun post-ATFR discussions ever. Typically discussions center around whether or not the couple truly loves one another or will stay together -- not this season! I think it is pretty unanimous that Lauren and Arie belong together for a variety of reasons (IMO). But it is all the "extra, extra, extra" stuff from an incredibly boring season that is making this hysterical...at least for me.

- Arie sliding into Lauren's DMs
- Arie sliding into Bekah M's DMs
- Arie and Lauren's silent conversations
- Neighbors revealing Arie's alleged sex spreadsheet
- EVERYONE in BN weighing in on the scandal (Even Courtney R. got a People Magazine post)
- Sock gate
- the anti-Arie billboards
- people Venom-ing money to Becca
- and the lies, oh so many, blatant and ridiculous lies that the happy couple can't keep straight

All in my very satisfied opinion

I think we need a spreadsheet of our own to keep his lies straight because he certainly doesn’t know how to getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698
MSO

Back to top Go down

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:02 pm

I just think it shows a certain manipulative tactic that he wore the socks the day of the premiere, the day AFTER he contacted Lauren (not sure if they had conversed yet), and continuing to post ho-hummingly along while having an ulterior motive WAY BEFORE (at least in Bach timeline) breaking off his engagement. Enticing another woman while still engaged is emotionally cheating, and he did it. Not just with "socks gate," which I think is the least of his "crimes." Guarantee IMO they had a full-blown relationship going on before he broke up with Becca. NOT 1 text/DM/Call whatever the story changes to each time they interview.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:08 pm

The extra gross part of what is already a dumpster fire of human is that Arie was saying preseason that he's super happy with choice and being faux-ffended by Jef H calling him out on twitter.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:10 pm

brownravens wrote:The extra gross part of what is already a dumpster fire of human is that Arie was saying preseason that he's super happy with choice and being faux-ffended by Jef H calling him out on twitter.

Omg. Totally forgot about one F Jef calling him out on Twitter at the beginning and end of season. Classic.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:15 pm

North wrote:
brownravens wrote:The extra gross part of what is already a dumpster fire of human is that Arie was saying preseason that he's super happy with choice and being faux-ffended by Jef H calling him out on twitter.

Omg. Totally forgot about one F Jef calling him out on Twitter at the beginning and end of season. Classic.

The two people most vindicated by this have been the bottom of the barrel duo of Krystal and Jef laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:19 pm

@brownravens scary but true . One wonders about “all the stories I could tell” Jef and the Arie is a liar Krystal.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:22 pm

This is the actual person who sat next to Arie

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:34 pm

lavenderred wrote:Here's the "sockgate" picture that Arie posted the night of Jan. 1.  no    I downloaded his IG story around noon on Jan. 2 and the newer pictures at that time were backstage at GMA.

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 Ariejr12

wasn't he with becca here!!apparently they were together on nye right??!!! :angryemotion no no makes me so mad no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:39 pm

I'm just wondering when did Lauren give him these socks? During the show airing or after? Still find their timeline of reaching out to each other very fishy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 8367-910 getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_13 getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Linds911 wrote:I'm just wondering when did Lauren give him these socks? During the show airing or after? Still find their timeline of reaching out to each other very fishy.

Yep, that was the question I posted earlier today.

If he posted that picture Jan 1 during the premiere of the show, she had to have given them to him before that... question is when? During filming or after?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Considering Arie said he did it to get her attention and to see if it would have some sort of effect on her, I’m guessing she gave them to him at some point during filming.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am

Great catch @lavenderred    

The color of the socks match Old Dominion University school colors where Lauren graduated from.  Maybe she gave them to him during the HTD which would have some significance to both of them.  I have searched for similar socks but haven't found any.  Just trying to make sense of "sock-gate"   Rolling Eyes

lavenderred wrote:Here's the "sockgate" picture that Arie posted the night of Jan. 1.  no    I downloaded his IG story around noon on Jan. 2 and the newer pictures at that time were backstage at GMA.

getittogetherman - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 6 Ariejr12
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass