SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:53 pm

I agree. Wonderful tribute. I was glad to see Chris Manson said they would match. I hope that ends up being true.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:56 pm

At that time I wondered how many more people would donate to up the amount!

It really didn't surprise me when she said to donate it and I knew she was going to say cancer. Cancer has done a number on her family, tearing it apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 am

I would imagine a huge amount of us on this forum have had someone close to us fight cancer or MS, juvenile Diabetes or alzheimer's. It is always admirable to support a worthy cause. beatingheart
Maybe TPTB will employ a charitable date during her season. That would be wonderful.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:51 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 am

I'm looking forward to a season with Becca. I thought she did great with the 5 guys they brought on. I also loved that she is donating the money to the cancer fund. Always a great cause.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:30 am

If I have learned one thing from Becca, it's that you better not mess with the folks of Minnesota! Whew. I still can't get over the amount of love for her that has been displayed!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:I would imagine a huge amount of us on this forum have had someone close to us fight cancer or MS, juvenile Diabetes or alzheimer's. It is always admirable to support a worthy cause. beatingheart
Maybe TPTB will employ a charitable date during her season. That would be wonderful.

I enjoyed the date on Ashley's season where they painted the school. They did something similar on a Bach season too. I don't think all the female wrestling and demeaning dates need to be the norm. Tptb have just gotten too lazy to think of interesting venues/dates.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:10 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would imagine a huge amount of us on this forum have had someone close to us fight cancer or MS, juvenile Diabetes or alzheimer's. It is always admirable to support a worthy cause. beatingheart

I enjoyed the date on Ashley's season where they painted the school.  They did something similar on a Bach season too.  I don't think all the female wrestling and demeaning dates need to be the norm.  Tptb have just gotten too lazy to think of interesting venues/dates.
ITA. I don't care what the philanthropy is. I feel it's wonderful to pay it forward. So much good is accomplished all the way around. IMO little changes like this in dates would make a difference in the show. It's a start anyway.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mslat92 wrote:^^^ same! I'm so excited to watch her season.

Me three so excited! She did so well in the surprise meet and greet last night,i just adore her :Woah-hoo:

Oh and @mslat92 i absolutely love your avatar! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

@LeapofFaith thanks :gotcha: I figured it was time to have one just with Becca and I relate to that particular photo on EVERY level, haha.

Love yours too!
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:08 am

There was an Instagram pic of Becca at LAX and it was from yesterday. Hope she’s getting to fly home for the weekend and have one last hurrah with family and friends before she leaves again for the show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:11 am

SeekAny wrote:There was an Instagram pic of Becca at LAX and it was from yesterday. Hope she’s getting to fly home for the weekend and have one last hurrah with family and friends before she leaves again for the show.

Do we have confirmation when filming starts?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:05 am

Do we know who posted that IG? username? We can use this in sleuthing. TY

Filming is expected around March 16th, same as previous 'ette seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
bluwavz
XQZME
maryl
Astrobach
just me