SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 10:58 am

Sprite wrote:She is absolutely glowing. Clearly they are not going to be playing games with whether or not she has a happy ending.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-bachelorette’s-becca-kufrin-is-engaged-it-was-the-happiest-moment-of-my-life/ar-AAxDiBd?ocid=spartandhp

And I am glad they are not doing that.

But they will pull the viewers in to loving the F2 and hating the F1 so she'll get all the crap post show. After all that is their Modus Operandi.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Tue May 22, 2018 3:44 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Sprite wrote:She is absolutely glowing. Clearly they are not going to be playing games with whether or not she has a happy ending.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-bachelorette’s-becca-kufrin-is-engaged-it-was-the-happiest-moment-of-my-life/ar-AAxDiBd?ocid=spartandhp

And I am glad they are not doing that.

But they will pull the viewers in to loving the F2 and hating the F1 so she'll get all the crap post show.  After all that is their Modus Operandi.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1646190589
Maybe we will actually get a peek at a real love story this season. I think the producers and staff liked Becca so much that they will let her have her story. We will view three really likable final 3. Then the final 2 who both have quirky personalities like hers. Both tall and handsome. Both kind and gentlemen who are really into Becca. One though will totally win her heart. That short video from GMA ends with her saying "He is really special".https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGAJ7OllWx/

Last edited by just me on Tue May 22, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 22, 2018 3:53 pm

I agree that she looks radiant and am happy for her. **edited**
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Astrobach wrote:I agree that she looks radiant and am happy for her. *edited*.

Oh, I agree that she is still in the honeymoon phase, but at least she looks radiant now. If she didn't look so happy at the beginning, I really wouldn't have much hope for the relationship. IMO this just means they at least have a fighting chance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 23, 2018 6:11 pm

Bring. On. The Beccas laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BjIeyQhFzm6/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 10:26 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BjSt8YXh9Hj/

She looks good in the BTS! One more sleep till beccas journey begins :happydance:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Sun May 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Me too!!! Counting the hours!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 8:20 am

Happy Bachelorette premiere day!

For those who are not familiar please read the FAN FORUM RUES

We have had to edit or delete posts in the last couple of days which is not usually a problem in the Fan Forums.

Absolutely no negative comments at all, that's the whole idea of a Fan Forum. A place where it's all positive!

As usual during episode nights, all threads are locked and posting is only allowed in the episode thread. However we keep the fan threads open so there is that option available.

Good luck Becca!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DeEEpCAVwAEJi5h
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
It’s time for Monday viewing parties again pic.twitter.com/CwQlkU5QuD
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon May 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Sooooo excited!!!!!!  wine:drama

2pop
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 28, 2018 5:17 pm

How much longer till premiere!!?? I’m in Australia so I have to wait another 12-13 hours till it’s on Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f629

https://instagram.com/p/BjVDG9rFkvy/

Anyway how good is beccas top in this pic!! Luv her style hope we see this on her show? Or was this last season?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 5:27 pm

@LeapofFaith One hour and 30 minutes. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
bluwavz
XQZME
maryl
Astrobach
just me