SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:18 am

That's so sweet. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Thu May 03, 2018 5:59 pm

I've always loved that of Becca...that is, she seems very genuine and grounded.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 10, 2018 11:27 am

With the supposed FRC is happening/almost over right now..i just want to send positive thoughts to this sweet girl. I don't usually get invested in any season easily..but Becca's awesomeness made it easy for me to follow her along and root for her HEA.  cheerleader

Borrowing this sweet testimony by her handler during Arie season, Natalie,
nat2shabby There aren’t enough words in this world to describe the type of soul @bkoof has. It’s pure, it’s loving, it’s strong, it’s courageous, it’s selfless, it’s kind, it’s bold, it’s beautiful... and so much more. Becca, I’m so grateful for you coming into my life and allowing me into yours. I couldn’t be more proud and excited for you to find your perfect puzzle piece.Rebecca Jill Kufrin, let’s do the damn thing!
#love #thebachelor #letsdothis #thebachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAvD34BglC/?taken-by=nat2shabby

May she has found her soul mate who is as big and as bright of a gem that she is :sprinklehearts .

The one who received her final rose is the luckiest guy on this planet IMO.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 31482911
source

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Diana wrote:Guess who is back and looks beautiful (imo) heartbeat

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 31680510
bkoof Guess who! Back just in time to share my lurve journey with you all, because it begins in only a week and a half! Tune in every Monday starting the 28th to watch it all unfold. #thebachelorette #abc #bachelornation
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi2u6q4hZLG/?taken-by=bkoof

I had to bring this post here! My gawd i just lurve her Hugesmile !!!! She looks beyond happy and glowing from the inside out! Her smile is a smile of love! I just can't wait to see her journey Jumping hearts
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 16, 2018 8:26 pm

She looks so happy!! Whoever her f1 is he's a lucky guy! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 16, 2018 11:26 pm

She really could not look any happier. She is GLOWING. So excited to watch her fall in love! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 16, 2018 11:34 pm

She looks absolutely radiant and so gorgeous! I am SO happy for her. I hope we can add her guy to this thread in a few months and she is just as happy. cheerleader awwww

I hope whoever she chose treats her like the queen she is. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 17, 2018 8:05 pm

She looks so cute in those overalls! I need a pair! I swear her sense in fashion is soooooo damn good, i wish she styled herself for her season....but i know she looks good in anything Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 17, 2018 8:37 pm

She looks great and so happy in all the pics I’ve seen. That’s what I was hoping for Becca.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 22, 2018 4:30 am

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DdwfMknVAAAgKb6
Look for @thebkoof in the audience at tonight's #AmericanIdol finale on ABC! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/ut2CX6Aamu
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/media/grid?idx=1
Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DdxBDxyVwAA_Jn_
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 22, 2018 4:56 am

Kimmel - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DdvEPihU8AAKyVT
Rebecca Kufrin @thebkoof
Only one week left until the @BacheloretteABC premiere, people! Let’s find out together to see if I have what it takes to be bachelorette material, or will I accidentally forget everyone’s name and @chrisbharrison sends me home? Tune in next Monday, May 28 at 8/7c on @ABCNetwork
pic.twitter.com/Le5cKLWqAL
https://mobile.twitter.com/thebkoof/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 12:28 pm

She is absolutely glowing. Clearly they are not going to be playing games with whether or not she has a happy ending.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-bachelorette’s-becca-kufrin-is-engaged-it-was-the-happiest-moment-of-my-life/ar-AAxDiBd?ocid=spartandhp

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
bluwavz
XQZME
maryl
Astrobach
just me