SELECT CONTENT

Banners - Discussion Thread #1

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banners - Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Banners - Discussion Thread #1

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 am

Aw shucks. I wanted to try making a few banners but I have no time to make any and submit them by Tuesday. Maybe next time.

Banners - Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 87b72b10 Banners - Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 86669110 Banners - Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Banners - Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Banners - Discussion Thread #1

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Aw shucks. I wanted to try making a few banners but I have no time to make any and submit them by Tuesday. Maybe next time.

Hi umngirl! We'll make a new contest a little later on in which you will be able to submit some banners. Right now we need a new one so that is why I wanted to do it quickly and fast. Of course I can always push it back some too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Peppermom wrote:
San wrote:Okay, I thought about it and came up with another idea, but I want your feedback on it.

Since people really want the banner changed as soon as possible and November 1st is a while away, I was thinking that maybe the entries could be due this Tuesday, then Tuesday we'll put the poll up, and voting will be up until this coming Friday. Then Friday we can put up a new banner. What do you think? Do you think it is too soon? I was thinking that we can do this so that we can put a new banner up by next weekend, but for the people who can't make theirs by this Tuesday, they will get the chance to make a banner at a later time because we will be changing up the banners throughout the season.

Please let me know what you all think! And send in your entries with the banner you made to Love_Me or San (me). Thanks so much for being a part of our board. It has become so successful thanks to each and every one of you. Each person's contribution to the board is what makes it so fun and awesome! Love you all!!

Could we cycle through each banner for a few days between now and Nov. 1st so we could see how it looks at the top of the page? That way it would change to Ben right away and also give everyone a few more days to get a banner entered for votes. Plus I'd really like to see all the ones entered get a shot at having their entry be at the top of the site for everyone to see. Sort of a way to honor the work they put in. Thanks.

Thanks for your input Peppermom! How do we decide whose banner gets to be at the top first though? Lol I will talk to Love_Me about it and see what we can do. yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Because I have no artistic abilities, but I do have opinions, I think you should pull the order out of a hat and just rotate them in that order. No one should feel that their work is less important than anyone else's, and all will be shown in random order. I don't know how feasible that is, being completely computer unsavvy, but want to see everyone's contributions. I also don't want to have to choose a best one, as they all have parts I like best! Maybe just add new ones to the rotation as they are submitted? Then, by the end of the season, we may have a progressive banner that will reflect Ben's "journey" (drink) and propel us to the next bachelorette season and her banner. Just my two cents... Love all your hard work!
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:Because I have no artistic abilities, but I do have opinions, I think you should pull the order out of a hat and just rotate them in that order. No one should feel that their work is less important than anyone else's, and all will be shown in random order. I don't know how feasible that is, being completely computer unsavvy, but want to see everyone's contributions. I also don't want to have to choose a best one, as they all have parts I like best! Maybe just add new ones to the rotation as they are submitted? Then, by the end of the season, we may have a progressive banner that will reflect Ben's "journey" (drink) and propel us to the next bachelorette season and her banner. Just my two cents... Love all your hard work!

Thanks for your input! That sounds like a good idea! I didn't even think of that. By the way, when I say a "contest" where people vote on the one they like...I was only wanting to do that so that we could see whose to put up first. But choosing randomly may be a much better idea. :Nod:

I really like the idea of having many different banners throughout the season and pre-season as well. I think it would also be a good idea to let everyone know when a new banner is up, who created it. We could do that in this thread. Thanks you guys for your opinions, thoughts, suggestions! They really do help alot. I wouldn't want anyone to feel like their work is less important than others either, so you make a great point with the "contest" thing. :Nod: :Nod: yes

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:01 pm

I like the idea of rotating banners and we know we'll have more pics to choose from as it gets closer to the show. I love the 2 already done. I think I will attempt one but it may be feeble in comparison. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Okay, first since Deedreamer sent hers first, we are using her banner first. It looks really good Deedreamer! You did a wonderful job on it! :missclap: :missclap: :missclap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Awesome banner and I love how you are doing the banners!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:13 pm

San wrote:Okay, first since Deedreamer sent hers first, we are using her banner first. It looks really good Deedreamer! You did a wonderful job on it! :missclap: :missclap: :missclap:

Yes very nice. :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Wow! What a thrill to sign on and see smiling Ben looking out at me! Thank you Mods and Banner-Makers. blowkiss

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 pm

I loved opening up the site and seeing Ben offering me a rose. It's looking good, DD. :awesome:

I'm not so sure I can do this without a real program. It's hard & makes me appreciate even more what others come up with. :yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 pm

IrishGal wrote:Wow! What a thrill to sign on and see smiling Ben looking out at me! Thank you Mods and Banner-Makers. blowkiss

ITA!! Thanks!! :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Banners - Discussion Thread #1

+63
just logic
alwaystulips
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
glazedover