SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:58 am

If Ben, multiple ily’s again? Yes or no?
Will he look for another Jojo or Lauren? In other words, did he grow from the last time or remain the same? He’s not appealing to me.

Back to top Go down

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:00 am

I'd be down for Ben 2.0!

BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:00 am

I just remembered that Ben did say "I think that the Bachelor is the best way for somebody like me to date." on Juliet's podcast. That does seem like a "FYI, I might sign on to be the Bach, but it's to only to find twu luv! Because a show with a 9% success rate is the only way I can do that!". 

I'm personally all for it! The Bachelor: Ben There Done That. Let's make it happen!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:09 am

He’s already Ben the Bach. Need new blood.
I can see it now ,
Ben: I’m Unlovable

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:24 am

Aria wrote:...Blake's numbers aren't really increasing as much as I thought....Wonder if that will affect their decision...
Nick and Arie didn't have a huge following on social media and they both became the Bachelor. I think production is looking for someone who will work with them to follow the storyboard they create. Attitude and a willingness to follow instructions is more important than followers on social media JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:39 am

@jen689 I think they bigly regret picking Arie as the Bach. Robert Mills pretty much said as much on Juliet Litman's podcast. I mean, the guy pulled a freaking Mesnick and still dropped to a 1.71 demo from Nick's 2.32 (/ lost a million viewers). That's REAL bad. I agree that they want someone who will work with them, but ratings is #1. They need to keep the lights on and if they keep losing 1 million viewers every year, that ain't gonna happen. They can easily find someone who is willing to play by the rules and has the popularity to bring in viewers. 

Nick, on the other hand, had about 500k followers on IG when he was announced in September 2016. His competition, Luke, had about 400k. So, he was a relatively popular guy on social media even then. And, he is now the second highest followed male in the franchise at 1.1 million followers. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 am

Clearly I can change my allegiance about as often as I change my underwear. I was all about Blake 48 hours ago. Back on the Ben train. laugh out loud I think it could be interesting.

@aria Ben there, done that laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Perfect.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:48 am

@sosleepy What would be interesting ? We’ve seen his HS, his friend’s, his charity or the kids he helps. What angle would be next? Will Lauren be brought up often? Does Ben have a job?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:54 am

Ben:
Pros: People love him, he's been the Bachelor before, and he's a genuinely good dude (even his ex Lauren likes him!). Plus, he'll bring in high ratings because he's such a fan favorite.

Cons: It might be time for some fresh blood. Soz, friend.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a22674550/next-bachelor-season-23/
BlakeforBachelor - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 B6c44010

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:03 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:@sosleepy What would be interesting ? We’ve seen his HS, his friend’s, his charity or the kids he helps. What angle would be next? Will Lauren be brought up often? Does Ben have a job?

I think it would be interesting because first of all, he was a good bachelor. He treated his women well, his women were actually legitimately interested and into him, and you can’t say that about the previous two seasons. He was a good conversationalist. I didn’t hate watching him go on dates. The show can, and has done worse.  As far as Bachelors go, truly Ben really was on Rushmore. Like granted his competition is literally people like Jake Pavelka, and Ben Flapjack, and The Farmer. But still, the guy really rocked the roll and he was only 26 at the time. 

I think it would be interesting to see him do it again, 3 years older, having been through everything he’s already been through. While picking a partner, he already knows what being a franchise couple is like. He comes in with a ton of knowledge and life experience that most leads don’t have... and idk, I find that kind of intriguing. Does almost 30 year old Ben do things differently? Does he pick more of the JoJo type? Does he stick with a Lauren? Also, how does this look for him post show? Does new F1 move into the same house he shared with Lauren? Did he learn from his relationship with Lauren, and what will he do to better foster a new franchise coupling? Idk. So many questions here. And to me, it’s kinda interesting. 

For Bachelor franchise standards, he’s a good guy. Heck, even his former fiancé is giving an interview stating he’d be a wonderful husband and she hopes it works out for him if he does it. Essentially giving her blessing. Like why not? The show could do worse. Intrigued to see how it would play out the second time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:18 am

Maybe TPTB have a hunch he’ll get married this time on AFR. giggling
The pipe dream for them. ***shudders***

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:21 am

Aria wrote:I do feel like Ben would be their #1 choice, just because he's the only Bachelor (since Sean's) whose average ratings actually increased from the year before. And now they're in such a weird place, with three consecutive seasons all having dropped significantly in ratings, that I feel like they would want to bring in their secret weapon. Because, ultimately, I don't think that the ratings would be much different for Jason or Blake. I just don't really know if Ben wants to do it. He did do that humble-brag thing and ask Ashley who she thought was the most genuine Bachelor, but he also did say he would like Blake as Bach

Blake's numbers aren't really increasing as much as I thought. He's the least followed among the final four. Wonder if that will affect their decision! 

IMO.

@Aria
where can i find the bolded? that Ben onboard with Blake as Bach?....TIA for the heads up Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47