SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:33 pm

SFoster wrote:
eliza3 wrote:Well if all 3 are going to be the bachelor and they are going to not vote but stay around for the whole season, I can see some serious drama between the women when they start jockeying for position(s) or I should say "finding the love(s) of their lives".    Actually could be very entertaining.    

Agree! This is what I'm thinking, and there would be major drama (like BiP almost)!  All 3 men are very different, yet still good friends!  It would be very interesting, and who could resist tuning in! laugh out loud

After producing the show, The Proposal, they might put a spin on TB and juggle multiple Bachelors . Could be interesting especially if they like the same girl. I’m ready for a hybrid :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:35 pm

Season 1 of the Bachelors :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:02 pm

I’d love a new format.  Like Kaitlyns season ... only keep both leads ... let them do a draft for “teams” ... then add a little Voice format and once some get eliminated... other lead can steal a few.  Something ..
 Anything ... to spice up this show.   I’m tired of same old same old .

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:01 pm

Honest to God, I’m bouncing if it’s Colton. I’m a 35 year old woman. I want to see maturity, not this high school virginity schtick. That is neither attractive or compelling to me. Seriously, peacing out on this one.

And no one wanted Ben. Ben 2.0 isn’t looking too horrible now, is it? laugh out loud Hell, I didn’t want Jason, but he looks like Don Juan next to Colton. No seriously, a handful of true contenders this year (which is rare) and they go with the over produced virgin? Seriously. I’m out. 

See ya next summer. Peace. laugh out loud 

#notkidding
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Ashley interviewing Tia in what I assume was after the BIP reunion taping earlier this week. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the source of RS leaking that Colton was now being considered for the lead role. Ashley sounded like she was near tears, no idea why. I think Tia nailed it why Colton should not be the lead....jmho.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=3B8wOj85dZM

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Well, I was hoping for Blake.  I'm not crazy about it being Colton, however, I will watch, as always because I enjoy seeing who the contenders are and what their stories are, etc.  I can still find entertainment watching even if I'm not a fan of the lead Smiley
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:20 pm

Yea I am also out this season if Colton is the bachelor. I have skipped plenty in the past this will be no different.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:37 pm

I think tptb had their eye on Colton for the Bach ... when he was cast for Beccas season.  Beccas girls ... only brought on because of Tia ... to cause a little drama.  He was brought on HTD to introduce the fam ...
No FS Date to sleep with Becca ...BIP to further the Tia drama ... and the not that into you, but I’ll  try hard to make it work ... nope ... let’s look for love as the Bach.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 pm

I have ZERO interest in watching Colton.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileydog Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 pm

I have zero interest in watching Colton too. I might record it and watch it so I can fast forward some parts. I'm bummed as this was my escape when I had a long day at work or running around with the kids. Oh well.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I have ZERO interest in watching Colton.

I have less than zero interest. I'm into negative numbers.

I was trying to stay reasonably open minded to him because I knew he was a possibility. BiP killed it for me. Nick V. came out of BiP stronger and respected, Colton is exiting weak. There is nothing that can happen in the next couple of episodes that will change that. Okay, he breaks up with Tia. But that isn't even close to being enough.

I would have to hate-watch his season. I can't possibly take his "quest for love" seriously. Puh-leeze. He doesn't have even half a clue as to what he wants. Honestly, I'd rather see Dean, who is equally clueless. With Dean, at least what you see is what you get. No pretending. The cast members would make themselves completely silly over him, and everyone would have a good time. His "engagement" would last all of two minutes, and absolutely no one would care. No harm, no foul.  

I remember during Juan Pablo's season, the fans started off so hopeful and excited. Then it quickly became apparent that he was such a dud. I started to root for Nikki, whom I couldn't stand. I didn't want to see any decent woman land up with him. I have to wonder if a repeat of that season is in store.

All JMO. Look out if Colton is cast, I'm going to be firing on all pistons.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:55 pm

Smileydog wrote:I have zero interest in watching Colton too. I might record it and watch it so I can fast forward some parts. I'm bummed as this was my escape when I had a long day at work or running around with the kids. Oh well.

Nah....not hard for me to replace the time I would have spent sleuthing the show, there is nothing that will drive me to watch this IMHO immature youngnion getting engaged on national TV when IMO he has no clue what it means to be a relationship. I have skipped other seasons before and this would be the easiest HARD pass till date for me Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47