SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I’m definitely a minority over Colton ... and I’m not getting why he’s being called immature?  because he’s a virgin??  IMO opinion that’s a sign of maturity, not the opposite.  He wasn’t some horny teenager who thought he’d become a “man” by sleeping with all the groupies that athletes get.  
Yeah, he only pretended to be "the man" who hooked up with girls and bragged about it in the locker rooms, as he admitted on Becca's season Rolling Eyes Total sign of maturity there laugh out loud
Well, considering the shaming and mocking he’s received on the Bach, MTA and BIP and social media ... I can see why he didn’t want to come forward, and just pretended he’d been with girls.  Not a sign of his immaturity... but of others IMO.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:46 pm

@northernviewer I actually think lying about being with girls is not a good look, especially if Colton said names imo.
And I think this of anyone who lies about this sort of stuff.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Minney wrote:When Colton was first identified as a contestant on Becca's season he appeared to be the "full package" deal at least on paper and I'm not surprised they are interested in him for the next lead.  However, getting to know Colton through Becca's season, BIP, SM, etc. he really is lacking in life experience and self confidence.  Those aren't characteristics he's going to find as the next lead and I don't want to waste a season watching him fumble around. He needs to gain his own voice and figure out what he wants so he can stand up for himself and stop being pushed around by his dad, fellow athletes, and the "Tia's" of this world.  

Yes, this. The work of figuring yourself out needs to happen before you get the lead role. IMO Colton needs to do that work off-camera. The Denver area (and Colorado generally) is chock full of young, attractive, outdoorsy, and athletic singles. Let him figure himself out there, or wherever else he chooses. Just not on my screen every Monday night.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:17 pm

I just can’t believe this spoiler. There are so many things with Colton that seem fishy, from the reason he is a virgin to how he started to date Aly Raisman. He seems to be very calculated and insecure at the same time.

Leads are usually rather respectful and diplomatic on appearances and SM from early on in the process. There is an almost regal vibe to them, presumably because TPTB advise them to behave that way. Not Colton though. His behavior seems more similar to Waboom than Nick or Ben pre season TBH.

I don’t really mind his actions in Paradise. F4s are usually not in good mental shape when they show up (remember Jared and Dean), and he came in with a valid question about Tia’s involvement in his elimination. Still, he looked so indecisive, and by now they have sucked out every ounce of his arc until all that is left would be repetition.

My question: Will they be that stupid?
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Al wrote:@northernviewer I actually think lying about being with girls is not a good look, especially if Colton said names imo.
Of course it’s not a “good look” .... it’s just sad that he ( and anyone else in a similar situation) feels like they have to lie about it.  Shaming, bullying, mocking and the like, are much worse though IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:55 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Al wrote:@northernviewer I actually think lying about being with girls is not a good look, especially if Colton said names imo.
Of course it’s not a “good look” .... it’s just sad that he ( and anyone else in a similar situation) feels like they have to lie about it.  Shaming, bullying, mocking and the like, are much worse though IMO

How about he just keeps his mouth shut? Say "I don't kiss and tell" and then zip it. Rinse and repeat. I don't know why people have this need to share their most private moments on sm. It just baffles me. People never ask me such stuff because I just don't talk about it, while I have coworkers who share naked pics of themselves and their significant other.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Sprite wrote: ~snipped
I don't know why people have this need to share their most private moments on sm. It just baffles me.

no idea IMO, maybe he sees how successful the born-again virgin Bachelor has been sharing his most private moments on SM.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Oh goodie another Bachelor who will last 3-4 months post show with his F1 probably less. no They seriously think Colton will be another Sean?? yeah no. Blake or Jason maybe would have at least lasted a year or longer with their F1. hmmm no no

I will record and watch only to comment here otherwise I could care less.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 1f49c

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Sean should be offended. What a joke. Colton is nothing more than a petulant child IMO who happens to be a virgin.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh goodie another Bachelor who will last 3-4 months post show with his F1 probably less. no They seriously think Colton will be another Sean?? yeah no. Blake or Jason maybe would have at least lasted a year or longer with their F1. hmmm no no

I will record and watch only to comment here otherwise I could care less.

I think Jason would have a pretty good idea of what he wants. I could see him going for a Sharleen type -- sophisticated, cultured, and polished. And Blake would definitely fall head over heels (which would be fun to watch,) so hopefully would find a sweet girl-next-door type and make a good pick.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I’m definitely a minority over Colton ... and I’m not getting why he’s being called immature?  because he’s a virgin??  IMO opinion that’s a sign of maturity, not the opposite.  He wasn’t some horny teenager who thought he’d become a “man” by sleeping with all the groupies that athletes get.  
Yeah, he only pretended to be "the man" who hooked up with girls and bragged about it in the locker rooms, as he admitted on Becca's season Rolling Eyes Total sign of maturity there laugh out loud
Well, considering the shaming and mocking he’s received on the Bach, MTA and BIP and social media ... I can see why he didn’t want to come forward, and just pretended he’d been with girls.  Not a sign of his immaturity... but of others IMO.
We'll have to agree to disagree here. To me, a sign of maturity is feeling secure enough in yourself and your decisions that you don't feel the need to lie about your (lack of) sexual experiences because you want to fit in with the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Colton

Here we go, for the record I have nothing really against Colton as a person, he has his qualities and flaws that we can see, or have an opinion about, good or bad.
However, to put him in the lead of The Bachelor is IMO a gigantic mistake because, as much as he may think he is ready and wanting to do it, HE’S NOT READY, emotionally, physically, mentally and obviously sexually.
I also want to draw attention to WHY he CANNOT be compared to Sean Lowe, at all.
1. Colton is ‘a young 26’ years old. He as been in ONE real relationship with a public figure for less than a year. He has not really seriously dated before and seems - still -clueless about the dynamics involved. He chose to stay a virgin, which is commendable but independent from dating and getting to know the basic principles of dating.
2. Sean had serious relationships before he even chose to become a born-again Christian and be celibate until marriage.  He had experience dating and dealing with rejection, flirting, communication etc. He started his Bachelor journey at 30, more mature and knowing what he is looking for and READY to commit to one person for life.
3. Colton applied to be Bachelor and was invested in the process as a viewer and quickly involved himself in the public arena by DMing a contestant of the Bachelor, Tia, which he proceeded to pursue. After a week-end of fun, Oups, change of plan, ( maybe prompted by a call from the producers?) back home to get ready for the Bachelorette where ...surprise! He is getting involved with Becca. Falls in love with her and start opening up about his very personal choice of being a virgin.
4. Sean was a pretty much a normal guy, not looking for notoriety as his sister signed him up for the Bachelorette with Emily Maynard. He really resisted and had to be coaxed to accept the gig.
5. Colton gets rejected by Becca and instead of going home to work on healing and getting his life together, he joins BIP for another stint for TV , Tia’s heart and  pulls her strings until the end, after being reunited with Becca, where he admits not being over her at all and not ready to date, but a day later he is declaring to Tia that is he is her boyfriend...are you dizzy yet? But that’s way too much work so ...Of course they need to break up just in time ....for THE BACHELOR.
6. Sean was an insurance salesman and worked a regular job until he joined the franchise and has admitted to be tempted to “ have a paid vacation” as a main reason to why he was participating in his first season.
7. Colton has been living off his Ex football career bonus or other income that has nothing to do with a normal job. His views of reality is strongly influenced and skewed from the majority of guys his age.
8. Sean has very solid religious principles and lives by these values without broadcasting them with personal details, or using them to garner sympathy or special treatment.
9. I have not heard any reference to Colton’ s religious views or moral standards either from him or his family.   His choice to be a virgin was apparently not even discussed with his own family and his reasoning is still unknown.
10. Sean has returned to living a pretty normal life, with a growing family, as he had planned, away from the Bach Nation.
11. Colton seems to be unable to be away from some form of public exposure be it to promote his Foundation or his own brand. I cannot see him going away to raise a family.
12. Sean seems like a man of his word.  I would trust what he says.
13. Colton does not seem to know what is true or not and his words change as fast as the wind.  ( or as is convenient for his story of the day).
Conclusion: PLEASE have some respect for Sean Lowe and do NOT compare him to Colton. OK RS ? Or anyone else ...!?  Thanks.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47