SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:29 pm

I guess Colton it is then, thanks MF for the scripture of the day....this is so comical laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
SFoster wrote:Maybe Blake said no because he's with Kristina?  Seems they've been "together" this weekend in Denver?  Just wondering...  

The only time they have been actually seen together was Friday night, and they were with five other people including Colton. Blake tends to get seen by fans when he is out and about in Denver, and hasn’t been tagged since Friday might. Plus A friend of Kristina’s who lives in LA (I believe) was also at dinner, so not like she is in Denver visiting by herself. I just think it’s a lot of speculation that they were together this weekend. They could be, but I am not convinced.

I don’t think Blake turned anything down, but I also don’t think it will be him based on the ET source saying he was the least likely of the three. Hopefully I am wrong, IMO
Someone tweeted RS today & said Kristina & Blake were grinding on each other at a bar last night. No pics though so make of it what you will.

Yes I just saw that!! I stand corrected Smiley it was a little weird that they were the only two to untag themselves in the Friday photos. Maybe they have been talking for a bit as GA posted, the ET article did say he “lost steam” and was least likely of the three. Maybe this is why?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:

All these references to biblical.
That could fit Colton but I don't recall him being openly religious. Also could fit Jason as when he did a radio interview with Secrest and Tanya he meantioned family & faith. Not sure how well that matches with Blake.
It’s like Fleiss is imitating someone who is prone to using bible quotes on SM. Is there a dark horse?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:23 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Don't know if this means anything or not or is maybe just a rumor but buried really deep in one of the spoiler threads the next bachelor on reddit was a comment from someone that said their friend is friends with someone that knows Jason and that person was told Jason has taken a 6 month leave of absence from work.

Let me try to put that more succintly: Poster is friend with "A". "A" is friends with "B". "B" knows "C".  "C" knows Jason. "C" says that Jason has taken a 6 month leave of absence from work.

Truth or red herring.... who knows.  Guess we will all find out on Tuesday.

Also, Jason has been in Buffalo this weekend.  It could be a quick private plane or limo down to NYC for GMA on Tues am.  No pesky airport spoilers to ruin the surprise.

eta: by pesky, I mean in the eyes of tptb, not shading sleuthers.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:14 am

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

That could fit Colton but I don't recall him being openly religious. Also could fit Jason as when he did a radio interview with Secrest and Tanya he meantioned family & faith. Not sure how well that matches with Blake.
It’s like Fleiss is imitating someone who is prone to using bible quotes on SM. Is there a dark horse?

RE bolded, my first thought was Josh Murray! Oh heck no! I'm sure it's not, but that was what just popped into my head reading that. Is there any other "proof" other than RS spoiling Colton? IMO, I think it's Jason, but we shall see.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:18 am

Personally, I think MF (unintentionally?) threw Colton under the bus by (presumably) letting it leak that he is the lead, whether it is true or not. MF might actually have a heart in there somewhere, and he might feel badly for Colton for all the backlash that he's getting. So maybe MF is bringing out the bible verses to guilt people into being a little more thoughtful.

A lot of maybes, I know...

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:31 am

Mustang19 wrote:
notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

RE bolded, my first thought was Josh Murray! Oh heck no! I'm sure it's not, but that was what just popped into my head reading that. Is there any other "proof" other than RS spoiling Colton? IMO, I think it's Jason, but we shall see.

Same here! Josh Murray = religious quotes. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:33 am

Speaking of Kristina she was at an event of becca for her diffywear sunglasses which I thought was strange
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:33 am

There’s been a lot of Bachelors I wasn’t happy with, I still watched and enjoyed the seasons. The thing is, those bachelors seemed to have life experience. Colton just doesn’t, IMO. He seems so immature and inexperienced. How am I supposed to believe this guy is ready to find his wife? I really hope tomorrow we’re surprised, I’ll take anyone else as this point.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Josh Murray is an option that is 1000x worse than Colton.

I think Colton is at least a good guy who just doesn’t have a ton of life experience and is an opportunist.

Josh on the other hand makes me want to hurl.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:57 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Personally, I think MF (unintentionally?) threw Colton under the bus by (presumably) letting it leak that he is the lead, whether it is true or not.  MF might actually have a heart in there somewhere, and he might feel badly for Colton for all the backlash that he's getting.  So maybe MF is bringing out the bible verses to guilt people into being a little more thoughtful.

A lot of maybes, I know...

I'm thinking the same. I think MF threw it out there about Colton being the lead only to pick someone else. People would feel bad for Colton, so to reward him, he is going to be on DWTS. Just a guess. Sharna Burgess tweeted something, giving hints who her partner was, and said "he's there for the right reasons" or something to that effect. Maybe her partner is a Bach contestant.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47