Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by Sprite on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:01 am

@notarose Interesting. I shall have to keep an eye on that to see if your theory works.

Personally, I could never tell them apart. Which twin went home earlier?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:02 am

@Sprite wrote:@notarose Interesting. I shall have to keep an eye on that to see if your theory works.

Personally, I could never tell them apart. Which twin went home earlier?
Haley

“And suddenly the silent mystery handcuffed the curious mind, desperately trying to answer questions it couldn't have an answer to. Yet finally, much later, they finally spoke - and right after, all mysteries vanished, all insecurities deeply sighed and flew away like geese towards the sunset, and a lighthearted joy filled their hearts and souls.” -  Cordsen
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:18 am

I think it is an interesting theory that I hope works for both Nick and Haley. In my opinion, Nick has seen a very positive example of how good a relationship can be when it started out as good friends in Ashley and Jared. He is close with them both and has seen how their relationship evolved over time -- maybe that gave him a different perspective on things. Sometimes, people need to be in a different place and/or situation in life before something clicks. I will be interested to see how this all plays out.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:20 am

@notarose would love for Nick & Haley to be a couple! Nick looks happier lately Smiley Nick's "cooking with Nick" https://instagram.com/nickviall

Nick on instagram: "Hi 2019... how
you doing?" https://instagram.com/nickviall Nick's instagram story(2/2/2019):

mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Source

Source

“And suddenly the silent mystery handcuffed the curious mind, desperately trying to answer questions it couldn't have an answer to. Yet finally, much later, they finally spoke - and right after, all mysteries vanished, all insecurities deeply sighed and flew away like geese towards the sunset, and a lighthearted joy filled their hearts and souls.” -  Cordsen
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:32 pm

@notarose That is Awesome! Soo happy for Nick! Smiley

https://instagram.com/nickviall
https://www.wireimage.com

Last edited by mistygracie74 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Recorded Dec 20th, 2018

He does give some detail on his love life. He was seeing or starting to see someone.
When Ashley asked about number of dates he said mostly FaceTiming for 3 months (“taking it slow”) but he saw potential however she texted him to end it a week prior (so Dec 10 or earlier).

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:32 pm

@notarose Nick's 1st episode was amazing! Congratulations Nick!

Last edited by mistygracie74 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:57 pm

@mistygracie74 wrote:@notarose Nick's 1st episode was amazing! Congratulations Nick!

yes
A weird thing just happened. IG glick - after all these years I suddenly was no longer following Nick! No idea how that happened. 
I had to refollow. Technology is so strange sometimes.

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Looking forward to watching Nick’s podcast later tonight. @notarose just read your Nick/Haley theory. It never crossed my mind even seeing his IG and that q&a. That being said I’ve learned never say never laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm

@MonicaJM2001 wrote:Looking forward to watching Nick’s podcast later tonight. @notarose just read your Nick/Haley theory. It never crossed my mind even seeing his IG and that q&a. That being said I’ve learned never say never laugh out loud.

Romantic interest is a subjective thing. no idea difficult to gauge if anything will come of it especially since his comments are so recent.

I really liked Ashley Hinshaw as a cohost. She’s low key but a great conversationalist.
Decided to google her and found it amusing that she was a pageant girl when she was much younger because of her take on Colton and pageant girls giggling . Ashley is a 30 yr old model/actress married to actor Topher Grace. He is 10 years older. They started dating when she was 25 and married 2 yrs later. Her personal experience could factor into her take on Colton, his age and the ages of cast. They have a child as she said on the pod. She’s acted in both film and tv.

I like that the podcast epi title is the name of the cohost.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Nick’s IG

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum