SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 11 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by vernie113 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:01 pm

I can envision J&J have a countdown clock to August 2, 2018 to be free from the Bach producers. I am sure Jordan is especially eager to finally cut the cord to this show. 
I am so eager to read their first post on August 2, 2018 which could be a list of their BIG planS for 2018.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 pm

I have a question about the contract. I understand that ABC has the TV rights to anything they do before August, so they can’t do a HGTV show or broadcast their wedding anywhere else. However, if they chose to get married in private and pay for everything themselves (and we know they can afford it) there is nothing ABC can do about it.
After all, Des and Chris did that when their talks with TPTB fizzled out, and almost all couples are talking about Vegas as a possibility.
Am I right?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgpD8ruhiZ_/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgmb-QmhC80/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Kathryn posted the before & after pics of Jo's flip house. What a beautiful caption. Someone asked Kathry if it's for sale and she replied no, the house is for lease.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgmPxLLnsIo/?taken-by=for_real_estate
Wow! Can I just say how proud I am of @joelle_fletcher and her remodeling skills? My first memory of Jojo being interested in home design was at 18 years old- she came into my room and asked me to go pick out some throw pillows and duvet cover for her bedroom and we lived in Waco at the time and went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and picked out some BRIGHT colors .
Fast forward to a decade later and she has an absolutely incredible eye for design and decor and is remodeling with beautiful quality in hot areas. You GO GLEN COCO sister!

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 11 359d43l

Credit: @Joelle and Jordan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgmPxLLnsIo/?taken-by=for_real_estate
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:06 am

Jojos ig story it was their last night in Mexico... trip is over
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 am

Will she go back to Dallas or Nashville?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:54 am

@vernie113 I would assume Dallas. Jordan will be done with work at some point tomorrow for this particular assignment, so she probably wouldn’t head out there for just one day if she’s leaving Mexico today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:35 am

I would guess Dallas too since what would she do while he’s working and it’s just one day? I personally can’t wait til they’re reunited laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:44 am

Alanna wrote:I would guess Dallas too since what would she do while he’s working and it’s just one day? I personally can’t wait til they’re reunited laugh out loud

Tell me about it laugh out loud I was literally counting days for here to leave Mexico coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 11 3806527698

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:47 am

It’s funny though because they really do time everything out perfectly when it comes to their schedules. Instead of being home and just hanging out without him, she got to go to Mexico for free with her friend while he had to work laugh out loud

If that schedule from the SEC is correct then this upcoming week and weekend should be an off week for him and then he travels on and off for two weeks for the two games he’s calling.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 am

Among one of the many reasons why these two make it work is that they do not lose their individuality while they are a couple. Especially in the Bach world where your claim to fame is really centered on your relationship, I guess for others it's easy to get lost in the "coupledom" and lose your identity. But these two have managed to remain themselves individually, pursuing their own personal goals and projects and then they come together and form something so beautiful and unique together.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:55 am

http://people.com/home/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-remodeling-photos-hgtv-show/

Not sure if this article was posted here already, if it was, my bad! But I would totally tune in to their HGTV show if that were to happen. Jojo's remodeling skills are awesome IMO. I love what she did with the kitchen space!

ETA: Woops, just saw that it was posted a couple pages back! duh
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal