SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 10 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:16 pm

That would be awesome if they could get a HGTV show! I would watch for sure!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 1f49c

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 8367-910 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 I_got_13 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Jo and Jo on hgtv would be so cool!!!! That is how you do a reality show laugh out loud Someone capped in their video what looks like an interview so I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the big thing coming at us in 2018 from them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Yeah, I think a show is coming too. It would be perfect because they’re two years deep into their relationship and the show would focus on the house flipping I would assume.

If not a show, perhaps it will be some sort of web series or an official website where they can show off everything. Either way, I’d love it because all of this stuff is enjoyable to me and she/they do a great job.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:32 pm

I want these two to get married. hissyfit laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, I think a show is coming too. It would be perfect because they’re two years deep into their relationship and the show would focus on the house flipping I would assume.

If not a show, perhaps it will be some sort of web series or an official website where they can show off everything. Either way, I’d love it because all of this stuff is enjoyable to me and she/they do a great job.

Are they free of their contract come August?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:59 pm

@stuckinsc yes 2 years after finale date contract ends.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 1f49c

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 8367-910 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 I_got_13 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:@stuckinsc yes 2 years after finale date contract ends.
 Maybe waiting for the fall when TPTB has no claim on them anymore. JoJo and Jordan seem savvy enough to avoid sharing profit with MF if they did’t have to. Lots of HGTV come to Knoxville, maybe I will get to see them!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:30 am

I’m such a loser laugh out loud I found myself really wondering when Aimee and Luke will be getting engaged and if they’ll get married before Jo^3. I bet that will bother Jo enough to start planning. Just kidding. Kinda Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:35 am

@Alanna I wonder if they wanted to be free of TPTB, so waiting the two years. That makes August and the heart of college football season. I think/speculate maybe we will see a winter/spring wedding next year when they can do their own thing without TPTB. Jordan seems to have no desire to let these producers near them again. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:@Alanna I wonder if they wanted to be free of TPTB, so waiting the two years. That makes August and the heart of college football season. I think/speculate maybe we will see a winter/spring wedding next year when they can do their own thing without TPTB. Jordan seems to have no desire to let these producers near them again. JMO.

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 10 1646190589 That would be the best thing for them to do. Also, you know TPTB would love to bring his brother into it again and dig up all the old stuff so it is best to keep them out of it.

Although depending on the end of contract date, they might be able to do a destination wedding before the season starts. The first game for the SEC is Thursday, August 30 and the full schedule starts on Saturday, September 1. Seems JoJo's family sort of likes those destination weddings. But, IF there is a possibility of the rift in the Rodgers family being repaired, Aaron would definitely not be available to come in August. A destination wedding in February to a nice warm place sounds perfect to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:50 am

Alanna wrote:I’m such a loser laugh out loud I found myself really wondering when Aimee and Luke will be getting engaged and if they’ll get married before Jo^3. I bet that will bother Jo enough to start planning. Just kidding. Kinda Smiley

Looser 2 here, on the bold. laugh out loud

I think, my gut feeling, these two know exactly when and where they are going to get married. In the meantime we can try and figure it out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:I’m such a loser laugh out loud I found myself really wondering when Aimee and Luke will be getting engaged and if they’ll get married before Jo^3. I bet that will bother Jo enough to start planning. Just kidding. Kinda Smiley

Looser 2 here,  on the bold. laugh out loud

I think, my gut feeling, these two know exactly when and where they are going to get married. In the meantime we can try and figure it out.
I actually agree with this- Baddy acts super chill and relaxed but it’s obvious imo he doesn’t leave much to chance or the whims of fate. He’s like the Stanford duck analogy imo- chill on the surface, furiously paddling underneath and given her hard working family and her keeping her real job, she’s a tiny hustler herself too and knows what she’s doing. Doubt they don’t have any vision of their combined future at all.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal