SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 17 of 71 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 44 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:01 pm

It is actually very sweet that they’ve continued with the Monday date night long after the football season ended for him.

I also noticed that she was wearing the diamond band with her engagement ring last night in the waiting room with Jordan. I think it first popped up in mid March, just a few days after their two year anniversary of meeting each other. It’s obviously meaningful to her since she’s seemingly wearing it a lot, so I’m guessing it was a gift he recently gave her or something that he gave her previously.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by aviej Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:53 pm

So it looks like Jordan started his travels for the week and most likely he's in College Station as he said he'd be hanging out with Nicholas Starkel who is the QB from Texas A&M.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:30 pm

laugh out loud sounds miserable.

https://twitter.com/joellefletcher/status/981672944417067008?s=21

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:11 pm

aviej wrote:So it looks like Jordan started his travels for the week and most likely he's in College Station as he said he'd be hanging out with Nicholas Starkel who is the QB from Texas A&M.

Yes, he's at College Station as per this pic . https://www.instagram.com/p/BhKjJDBl0U7/?taken-by=shannerrr. Jojo commented in the pic, she probably like the caption " Jojo, you did good girl".
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Funny vid where the ESPN crew which includes Jordan were wired and served as referees during the USC spring game.

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Meanwhile Jo is home playing with her brand new nephew, who is adorable and whose initials are MVP laugh out loud awesome!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Meanwhile Jo is home playing with her brand new nephew, who is adorable and whose initials are MVP laugh out loud awesome!!
That is so freaking cute awwww

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:11 pm

Super cute! And I think his name Maverick has a special meaning for her brother Matt. I’m not sure for what, but I remember when he had social media that was always in his username.

She also just posted a cute picture of her other nephew Noah. It would be nice if JoJo and Jordan get to go visit them out in Arizona at some point soon!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:57 pm

It looks like Jordan came home just for the day yesterday before he calls the game this weekend and of course they had another date night laugh out loud

If I remember correctly, after next weekend he should be done.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:20 pm

Jo has seen her little niblet every day since he was born I think. The best auntie already Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Jordan came home just for the day yesterday before he calls the game this weekend and of course they had another date night laugh out loud

Jo looks so happy with their date night. Here's a pic of Jordan with Laura in Alabama. Looks like she will be Jordan's partner i calling the game : https://www.instagram.com/p/BhPulB3BvWR/?taken-by=bencorleyv

Jo holding her nephew, she looks so comfortable holding the baby. https://www.instagram.com/p/BhPlSfLB9NR/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Jordan came home just for the day yesterday before he calls the game this weekend and of course they had another date night laugh out loud

Jo looks so happy with their date night. Here's a pic of Jordan with Laura in Alabama. Looks like she will be Jordan's partner i calling the game : https://www.instagram.com/p/BhPulB3BvWR/?taken-by=bencorleyv

Jo holding her nephew, she looks so comfortable holding the baby. https://www.instagram.com/p/BhPlSfLB9NR/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

What a cute baby!!!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 71 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 44 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal