SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 21 of 71 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:49 pm

It definitely can’t be Jordan’s new car because that thing is super old school. It’s not their BMW either and it’s not her moms truck that she uses for work purposes, so maybe they got a new car or they needed a rental for some reason.

Per her IG story, it looks like they’re moving into another new house.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Another house?! What the heck? laugh out loud I wonder if they’ve finally bought one? Can’t see Jo moving too far from Matt (& Mal) now with the little one though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:07 am

It seems like they might do a 10 month lease because for each of the two houses, they’ve been in them for around 9-10 months.

Not that my opinion matters, but I thought their first house was better laugh out loud I did like their casual living room with the deck right there with the French doors in this one though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 am

I can't remember where I read this because it was such a long time ago but I thought they moved because the owner wanted to sell the house so they had to leave and move
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:24 am

The owner of their first house did put the house up for sale, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they were forced out. They would have had a lease with the owner and the owner would have broken the lease if he/she was forcing them out.

Could they have decided to renew the lease if it wasn’t going up for sale? Sure, but I would assume the owner waited towards the middle of the lease and then informed them the house would be going up for sale and they wouldn’t be renewing the lease or it’s possible they knew it would only be for around a year from the start.

A lot of leases for renting typically are 10-12 months, so I just think that’s what they’re doing until they buy one.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:57 am

I loved their first home too, wallpaper and all! And I loved her sweet apartment with her girlfriend in a life before baddy. I wonder what the next place is going to be.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Interesting.

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 21 Abe1a710

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Interesting.

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 21 Abe1a710
Am I the only who got excited at the prospect of them cruising around LA all summer in Jordan's new car living out their carpool karaoke dreams?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:18 pm

As long as they’re not doing something incredibly fame-ho-y or stupid, I’m good laugh out loud and they’ve done nothing to disappoint me so far so I’m not too worried!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:19 pm

@ReneeM laugh out loud totally

I would imagine this has to be tied into whatever project they’re secretly working on maybe? Two years later and I haven’t hated anything they’ve done that’s considered work, so I don’t think they’ll disappoint us laugh out loud Or maybe they just want a fun summer where they can go back and forth.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:23 pm

These two years have earned them the benefit out the doubt from me. They tend to make primarily good decisions.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Yeah, I normally worry when I hear “LA” but they’ve been so gosh darn smart and reasonable and protective of each other and their relationship. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. I’m excited to see what they’ll be doing!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 71 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 46 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal