SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 28 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by aviej Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:33 pm

I doubt as well that this is the "big plan". She had tagged Jordan in that post earlier this year, so the big plans is a joint thing I believe. This project is just JoJo slaying on her own I believe. I initially thought this is the reason why they'd be in LA for a couple months then I realised that Goldman Sachs is based in NYC, so there goes that theory!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:47 pm

Looks like Jojo is in Connecticut with the stylist she works with in NYC and the models she followed. The stylist's instastory showed they did a photo shoot today with the models. You can see the Kora Rae sign at the back. Rachel Turzer who owns the clothing line 'Kora Rae' is based in NYC and Connecticut. I wonder if this has anything to do with Jojo's other project. They all went out for dinner and Jojo is playing the drums laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:51 am

Jojo posted in IGstory that she’s somewhere in CT and she is working on a surprise . Stay tuned.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:04 am

They weren't kidding when they said big things in 2018! We're only in April and it's amazing how much they've accomplished so far!

Everything they get involved in, is always classy. They are building quite the comfortable life for themselves, they deserve it, and more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:28 am

@Pinkpincess great digging girl because she’s totally doing something in regards to a clothing line! laugh out loud

I’d be pretty surprised if she is actually starting a clothing line that she designed herself, so I’m more inclined to say it’s like a Diff Eyewear project where she’s teaming up with a brand, promoting it, and has some input. Who knows though, she’ll probably totally surprise us laugh out loud she’s clearly not afraid to work on different types of projects.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:58 pm

@Pinkpincess To answer your question, I’m not surprised she’s doing something with fashion. I do think it’s fair to say I would be surprised if she’s starting her own clothing line that’s she’s designed herself, which is what I said.

If she is designing her own line of clothes, then that’s great for her and a fun project, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be surprising IMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:58 pm

I don't know but if this is really a fashion project, I think Jojo must have been heavily involved in it especially the creative process. From what we know, Jojo has been going to NYC once a month since November 2017. I assume it was for this project. I am not really surprised she is doing a fashion project. We know she has great style and people always ask her where she got her outfits from. So why not take advantage of it either collab or her own line. Excited to see what this project is really about.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Another interview & Jojo looks beautiful. There is a few short clips of the interview http://people.com/home/jojo-fletcher-open-to-filming-a-home-renovation-show-with-fiance-jordan-rogers/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Another interview & Jojo looks beautiful. There is a few short clips of the interview http://people.com/home/jojo-fletcher-open-to-filming-a-home-renovation-show-with-fiance-jordan-rogers/

Thanks for all the updates @Pinkpincess. Jo looks so beautiful in the People interview. She's glowing. Here are the vids:

Last edited by Isabel123 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:52 pm

Pic posted by the stylist argstle. Probably taken while oing her interview for Goldman Sachs

Credit: @Argy Koutsothanasis
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Nice caption, baddy always looks under duress with Jo, totally laugh out loud Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 pm

It seems like Jordan returned home to Dallas so that he can watch the NFL draft which is taking place in TX.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal