SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@elena.shayk sorry, I’m bored in a work meeting and read too fast laugh out loud
Work is super stressful & we’re buying a house so dealing with 1,000,000 phone calls to everyone possible & still this is my priority- where JoJo is going and when she’ll be with Baddy again for my own voyuerism laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Update a girl tweeted saying jojo was her on fight and someone asked where are they going and she said NYC.... so does this answer our question laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Update a girl tweeted saying jojo was her on fight and someone asked where are they going and she said NYC.... so does this answer our question laugh out loud

I had a lil panic attack when I saw Becca's friend Ali her insta story with her boarding pass stating they're off to Cancun laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:06 pm

This is too much! This brings me back to the days of when we were tracking their movements when they show was airing laugh out loud

They’re pretty much attached at the hip whenever it’s not the football season so whenever they’re apart for a few days we’re like oh?! Let’s figure out where they’re going out of boredom laugh out loud whatever state or country she’s in I hope she’s doing some sort of fun project!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:07 pm

@elena.shayk laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:09 pm

@Ash2214 right!!! What are we doing with our lives...maybe this time we will find out what she is doing or will we find out in a year just like when Jordan went to Vancouver laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:57 pm

Sounds like Jordan has a special project in Nashville that has to do with lumber. He’s talking about “scouting”.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:18 pm

She's on a flight to NYC as per Twitter tags Smiley

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:55 pm

vernie113 wrote:Sounds like Jordan has a special project in Nashville that has to do with lumber. He’s talking about “scouting”.

Either this project has to do with some "new project" for Luke's house or a house of his own in Nashville? I know moving to Nashville may be a stretch but... the family did meet in Nashville to celebrate birthdays (why that locale? Maybe they saw the house they are going to buy?) or it could be that the parents just wanted to meet at a new destination. Jojo and Jordan last halloween were looking at houses in Nashville (remember when they spotted a lot of wigs on the ground in the area they were looking at?).

All of this speculation could amount to nothing, but why a special project COMING soon to Nashville. If it was related to another wood project with Luke, I think he would have phrased it differently. Maybe this is also part of the "big plans" for 2018? Who knows! Long day at work :crazed
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Sorry for the double post, but OMG! That house remodel is AMAZING! JoJo and Jordan are such a lovely pair. We need to be more active in our campaign for them to get a HGTV show. This must happen!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Now I’m confuse that girl said jojo was on her flight to NYC and beccas story jojo is with her and becca is in LA... unless they did go with Ali to Cancún
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Jojo's new remodel is everything. & I want them to get their own show so badly but why not start out with longer, more fleshed out videos documenting the process on YouTube? Do these bach people not know how much money there is in YT? Everybody and their mama in bachnation seems to have a podcast nowadays but I can't think of anyone with a YT channel so they could be first.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal