SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by aviej Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Based on Jordan's latest IG story, they have another project coming up - or another part of an existing project at least. Also, as per Ali Grant's IG, Becca and JoJo will be hosting OMG! Moments with OK! Mag on July 23 in Beverly Hills.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Jordan is already in Atlanta for the sec summer fest and Sec media days

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Jojo ig story she said we will be seeing random stories and her & Jordan doing some secret things. In the middle of nowhere filming something crazy and amazing. What could it be? Any guesses?
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Jojo and Jordan in the middle of nowhere

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlOUXlGjA2W/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fnzd9n1gxw6q

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Probably more ads for Fletch or something along those lines. These influencers like to exaggerate, even my beloved JoJobean imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm

I don’t know but I feel like it’s a new project they are doing together( that’s what it seems like) . I guess we have to wait and see
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:25 pm

I think it's a new project too. Something that lasts a month or so. So I'm thinking, what kind of filming could be a month long? My immediate thought was HGTV but then again they are still under contract for a couple more weeks. It's also a joint project so maybe something about their journey to the altar no idea . But whatever it is, I'm sure I'll like it!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:42 pm

Considering it looks like they’ve filmed in the middle of nowhere on two separate occasions this week and she had a script in her hand, I tend to think it’s not wedding related. Whatever they were doing on Thursday it looked like they had a ton of clothing options and probably needed them for outfit changes for whatever they’re filming.

I don’t think this project is in regards to Fletch. Could it be a series of ads for something cool? Maybe, but Jordan didn’t even hint that he would be doing all those ads with his buddies for Captain Morgan’s and I actually think that’s a pretty solid gig laugh out loud

I would imagine they’ve known about this for a while since it’s so time consuming and it’s probably part of the reason they had to move temporarily to CA. I’m looking forward to seeing whatever it is.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Both JoJo and Jordan have a lot going on and being able to keep their relationship strong and juggle all these balls they keep afloat is a testament to their communication skills. They have taken a slightly different path than other Bach couples but their success is really notable.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:27 am

@Norcalgal definitely. I think it’s great that these two mid-late twenty year olds have taken this route over the last two years.

Jordan has his dream job working with ESPN/the SEC Network. JoJo’s house flipping business is going incredibly well. They have the opportunity to have incredible side gigs like JoJo’s clothing line Fletch and Jordan’s coffee shop Red Bicycle. The best part is that they always put the other first. According to JoJo, Jordan went to 90% of the meetings in NY for her clothing line to be there for support and help. JoJo helped remodel Red Bicycle with him and his Nashville friends.

They’ve really grown together over the last couple of years and when they move back to Dallas presumably at some point in August they’re moving into a home they bought and are in the process of flipping according to JoJo. I know it’s been mentioned that the married couples from the franchise have gotten married under the two year mark, but these two are just different and there’s nothing wrong with that. I feel like they’ve just taken the route most normal people their age do. It’s all just mindless entertainment for us, so it’s been fun seeing them build their careers and their life together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:38 pm

@Ash2214 Agree. Their maturity is exceptional for young millennials, IMHO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 pm

So I guess Jojo is with Jordan. It’s currently raining in Atlanta (seems like it’s been raining all weekend) but now I’m thinking this might be old from a couple days ago. Her story it’s raining and it happens to be raining in Atlanta
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal