SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:17 am

Well, I mean, JoJo HAS said that they’re courting lmao So I guess, what do we expect?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

nashville - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am

Exactly clam down. Every relationship is different. In a normal setting couples know each other and date for at least over 2 years before they get engaged. J&j will get married when they want to not when a bunch of strangers tells them to laugh out loud like Soraya said they already act like a married couple. They are happy with their lives together that’s all that matters
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:42 am

They have not even been released from their contract yet. So who knows if that's what they were waiting on all along? Also, Rachel, JoJo's sister was trying on wedding dresses not too long ago. I doubt the Fletchers would want to have two weddings back to back. Maybe they want Rachel to have her moment and every can relax and enjoy that before they start planning another wedding? no idea But both JoJo and Jordan say that they talk about their wedding all the time. Only crazy people would talk ad infinitum about something that they have no intention of doing. So I do believe some level of planning, however minimal it may be is going on. Again, they both come from pretty traditional backgrounds, and they themselves are somewhat traditional so I think a wedding and a marriage is something they both want. But I'm enjoying watching them continue to grow in love every day. So that's what's most important right now, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:47 am

I don’t know what is making me seem anxious/not calm? Is it my font? Lack of relaxed emojis? laugh out loud just jokes. I don’t need a wellness check, I don’t think so anyway, seem ok (to myself).

I’m glad they’re happy. I’m enjoying following them and I’m sure I’ll continue in the future as well. Just my own personal feelings are what they are. It’s okay. I promised I’m not inches away from a mental breakdown.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:58 am

And by the way the little girl hugging Jojo in that picture that was posted on twitter last night was too cute Smiley
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:26 pm

It’s jus my opinion, but I guess for me I don’t find it outrageous that a 29 year old and a 27 year old who met on a reality television show two years ago aren’t married yet. If another year goes by and there are absolutely zero plans will I feel differently? Yeah, most likely. But now? Nope.

From what we see on the outside, they seem genuinely happy together and committed. They’re career driven both separately and together. Their families and friends play a big role in their lives and it’s clear how blended they all are together now. Good for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:09 pm

SEC officially announced that the Saturday Night Game broadcast team of Jordan, Cole and Tom are back .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Here it is. So I’m guessing his schedule will be the same as last year https://twitter.com/brooksad/status/1019626723925807104?s=21
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Glad it’s confirmed!! He’s the definition of the word “hustler” imo and I mean it in 1000% a positive way. What a hard worker who goes after what he wants, it’s awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Look of love!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlYfy8Mn8J6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wtorej9tji1p

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Just clarifying on my end that my initial post was a joke because I saw that Des & Chris are expecting again. This convo really went left laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm

I think ppl forget, what happens on The Bachelor IS NOT normal. What happens AFTER The Bachelor is when it SHOULD be (and usually is) normal.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal