SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:56 pm

@elena.shayk I agree ... I don’t know why all of a sudden this is happening. I’m actually disappointed and upset on the stuff I read and its hard not to say anything back
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

nashville - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 71 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Absolutely ridiculous that what started out as a joke by @ReneeM has now turned into this mess in a FAN thread that I would think posters know the rules for.

If we go by some of the logic of these negative posts, every couple that meets in the real world needs to be married by the time they’re together for two years. That doesn’t even make sense for every couple in the real world, let alone one who met on a reality television show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Jokes aren’t really jokes, huh? Some ppl take that stuff seriously, and won’t/can’t let it go. Hope a lesson was learned :soapbox

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 pm

That is why I deliberately changed the topic a few posts back to Jordan's football, but no one took the hint no idea .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:05 pm

On another note... The makeup artist JoJo used today is based in Atlanta. When JoJo had to work on her clothing line in Conneticut or New York, didn't she almost always use Emma? So if the project was something that she was in charge of, she would have chosen Emma as her makeup artist, right? But seeing that the makeup artist is based in ATL, then one can assume that the project is based in AT. Just random thoughts. Question is, what show/project is being filmed in ATL right now. question
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:05 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Guys can we just end this? There is literally no point honestly and if y'all still want to continue the discussion please go to the general discussion thread, this is fan forum so let it stay that way. Really disappointed to come here and see this kinda negativity..

I am a fan. No disrespect, nothing negative, just perspective. I believe JoJo and Jordan are in love and will marry. I believe they are a beautiful couple, in every way. I do not have the need to also believe they are like the couple who met at church one Sunday. They didn't. They aren't. It's ok.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Absolutely ridiculous that what started out as a joke by @ReneeM has now turned into this mess in a FAN thread that I would think posters know the rules for.  

If we go by some of the logic of these negative posts, every couple that meets in the real world needs to be married by the time they’re together for two years. That doesn’t even make sense for every couple in the real world, let alone one who met on a reality television show.
Ash, always with the intelligent comments. Thank you. Listen and learn from the best of the best, y’all.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:14 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see the wedding planning kick into high gear in January after football season is over. Why do I think that... because the 2 years will be up and they can do it their own way. IMO, no way are they going to have a televised wedding because Jordan knows that MF will want to bring the subject of Aaron into it. I think they are smart enough to not go that route and even though I know the fans will not like that, it truly would be best if they do keep it private.  They can have it filmed and release a video for the fans after the fact.

Also, when is the sister's wedding? I agree with whoever said that maybe JoJo thought her sister should be the focus for her day.

I also agree that they should strike while the irons are hot for all of their projects.  They are setting themselves up for a great life for themselves and their children.

Well said.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 pm

@aviej Jojo used Emma in LA only when she was doing the photoshoot for her clothing line. She used someone else when she was shooting in NY/Connecticut. Her name was Angelica and she did the models makeup. If they were shooting in LA she would probably use Emma if she was not busy but since they are Georgia they would use someone that lives there
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@aviej Jojo used Emma in LA only when she was doing the photoshoot for her clothing line. She used someone else when she was shooting in NY/Connecticut. Her name was Angelica and she did the models makeup. If they were shooting in LA she would probably use Emma if she was not busy but since they are Georgia they would use someone that lives there
@Pinkpincess Thanks for the update. Makes sense. Still no clue what they're working on though. But they sure like teasing us with tidbits!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Guys laugh out loud I don’t know whether to say, “you’re welcome for livening up the thread!” Or “sorry!!”

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 71 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal