SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 8 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Becca’s snap of jo falling in the hammock is so adorable!! Such an infinite girl crush.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Classic clumsy Jo laugh out loud
CUTIES  whipped

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 8 Befunk10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BghgNr_hmHU/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgh39JEHwL9/

Hammocks can be very tricky. JoJo is so cute! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Aww Baddy nuzzling Jo is so freaking cute and I love her yelling at him for putting a hole in the house laugh out loud They’re so normal!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:23 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Classic clumsy Jo laugh out loud
CUTIES  whipped

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 8 Befunk10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BghgNr_hmHU/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

That part was so cute and funny. Jordan was trying to rub off the water (maybe dirty) that squirted on his face onto JoJo. But I definitely think that they are trying to promote her realty business in some way. I remember last year or so, in one of the IG stories there seemed to be a professional cameraman to document it all. So I really hope they get what they want to achieve out of these projects, whether it be an HGTV show, more clientele or something else even.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm

You guys... I was so anxious to see the finished product because I love this stuff that I skipped the first part of the video and missed all of the cuteness! laugh out loud I thought the first video was just the before pictures. Oops!

I do think they’d be up for a show, but more than anything I think she just wants to start actually promoting her business, which she totally needs to do because she’s awesome at this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:13 pm

She’s so darling and that 80k ring in sand and sun is looking goooood laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/Bgjy09bnKJl/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 pm

@Alanna did you notice the extra ring with her engagement one. Some people have mentioned it in the comment section
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@Alanna did you notice the extra ring with her engagement one. Some people have mentioned it in the comment section
I thought it was just a shadow? Or maybe a promise ring laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud she was wearing it yesterday also on her Instagram story
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:11 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgj21GZBe68/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgj4UnaH_Uv/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

Credit: @Joelle and Jordan
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:29 pm

As always, J and J are great in managing their schedules. While Jojo is in Cancun, Jordan is in Nashville for work and at the same time visit his brother and friends.

Per his IG story, Jordan is working out with his friend Andrew East. Both are so goofy and mentioned that it seems like the old days in Vandy.

Working out with Luke:
Credit: @Vencent Van-zant Hickerson
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgjs8ocl0OD/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal