SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 9 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Yep it’s a sponsored fun trip. So jealous.

https://instagram.com/p/Bgj8uyxlPUP/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 pm

In Ali’s IG story, I think you can hear JoJo not being thrilled about the picture Becca posted and Becca goes “but I need to post it for the hotel!” laugh out loud

Can you imagine getting paid to promote a beautiful hotel and getting a free vacation for a few days?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:13 pm

They are so lucky!! I'd post however many pic's they wanted! laugh out loud Good for them.

I like how JoJo and Jordan always schedule the time apart effectively. They make it work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Why is JoJo so gorgeous all the time? It's as if she just rolls out of bed looking perfect.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:09 pm

She's gorgeous, and she's also one of those people who is more attractive the more you know her. (well, at least from how we "know" her.)

Last edited by BKay on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 pm

I think there is an inner sweetness to JoJo that radiates from her. The more you see of her the more it shines through.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:52 pm

My apologies if this is off topic but...

Could Aimee and Luke be building a house together? Also the wood project that is coming soon to Nashville that Jordan was referring to, could it be a piece to add to Luke and Aimee's home?

Aimee Wathen
‏ @AimeeWathen
1h1 hour ago

Building a house and deciding on all the fixtures/colors/counters/tile/design could be the death of us. @thelukerodgers do you want to kill me yet?

Last edited by aviej on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Aw, that’s nice if Aimee and Luke are building a home together.

Luke is very handy. From what we’ve seen, he enjoys buildings things and remodeling as well. He did that wood accent wall in his house on his own and he’s built furniture. It looked like Jordan was helping him with something this weekend. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luke is starting up his own funirture company of some sort or at least starting to sell some of the items he makes and perhaps Jordan might be involved to some extent.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Aviej - I was thinking the same thing. Could the Rodgers brothers be showcasing their handyman skills to build a house and having their significant others to furnish/decorate the newly built house. Remember Jordan showed the lumber store that seems like  partner in this project. Or maybe Jojo could be flipping a house in Nashville that Luke/Aimee could buy or live in. So many possibilities. Could this be one of their big plans for 2018?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Aw, that’s nice if Aimee and Luke are building a home together.

Luke is very handy. From what we’ve seen, he enjoys buildings things and remodeling as well. He did that wood accent wall in his house on his own and he’s built furniture. It looked like Jordan was helping him with something this weekend. I wouldn’t be surprised if Luke is starting up his own funirture company of some sort or at least starting to sell some of the items he makes and perhaps Jordan might be involved to some extent.

I didn't even think about that - turning the wood projects into an actual business. Won't be farfetched either as they are both entrepreneurs already.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Here’s an article from People. I believe the quotes from Jordan are from February when he was in NY, but they’re using these quotes now due to the IG post JoJo shared for the house flip:

http://people.com/home/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-remodeling-photos-hgtv-show/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Great article! Jordan sure has learnt a lot about remodeling houses. I think the article is a bit suspect though. I think that they are laying the stage for the announcement of their flipping show, IMO. Everything about the article centered on remodeling, no updates on their life as a couple so - fingers crossed something is already in the works and they perhaps are just waiting for August to come and go so that they can sign on the dotted line.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal