SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by eirekay Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Couple of thoughts:

* Lauren "won". Not sure the prize is all that great but to the victor go the spoils.

* Strike while the iron is hot. If airlines and hotels are willing to front you a free vacation, free clothes, free whatever, who among us would turn that down. If you can capitalize on your 15 minutes of fame and it isn't hurting anyone else, do it.

* IMO, Lauren is the kind of woman who can flourish by making their spouse the center of their life and take a back seat to their needs and I think that might be the biggest difference between the F2s. Not a criticism, in fact there have been times when I wished I had that trait, but its not necessarily an equal partnership. Not all marriages are.

* I found Lauren boring but Arie doesn't and, in the end, that's all that matters. Only time will tell, but in the meantime, I'm willing to cut them some slack, let them show-off their affection, and make $$ where $$ can be made.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:39 pm

Before this discussion derails further...

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed.  Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.  
Source

Comments and posts are easily enough found on each cast members IG or Twitter or even other forums.  Your more than welcome to find it and discuss it in pms or elevate where but not in the threads.

Now let get back on topic. Thanks! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:49 pm

POLITICS are OFF LIMITS. Period, end of story.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:54 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Thinking about it I remember Bekah acting rather weird when Lauren went on her first 1 on 1.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5aXe_-dgRk
I think that it is more likely that Lauren distanced herself because of her feelings for Arie and not because of hostility.
I think Bekah's response in that video is a lot creepy, I'd say she genuinely dislikes Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:05 pm

eirekay wrote:Couple of thoughts:

* Lauren "won".  Not sure the prize is all that great but to the victor go the spoils.

* Strike while the iron is hot.  If airlines and hotels are willing to front you a free vacation, free clothes, free whatever, who among us would turn that down.  If you can capitalize on your 15 minutes of fame and it isn't hurting anyone else, do it.

* IMO, Lauren is the kind of woman who can flourish by making their spouse the center of their life and take a back seat to their needs and I think that might be the biggest difference between the F2s.  Not a criticism, in fact there have been times when I wished I had that trait, but its not necessarily an equal partnership.  Not all marriages are.

*  I found Lauren boring but Arie doesn't and, in the end, that's all that matters.  Only time will tell, but in the meantime, I'm willing to cut them some slack, let them show-off their affection, and make $$ where $$ can be made.

I can't like this post enough! I really like how you worded #3...that's how I see it too and there's nothing wrong with it. As Juan Pablo would say: "it's okay!"

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 pm

I agree with a lot of it, too.  If they are happy, it's no skin off my back. Let them be happy. In fact, the world needs more happiness. (I hope me listing this is fact is not offensive to anyone, I hope everyone wants more happiness in the world)
IMO if more people were happy, they would not be trying to make the rest of us miserable. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:18 am

tiger wrote:
Aria wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

I dunno, she was pretty feisty at their AFTR. laugh out loud

I feel like even if the edit hides your personality, ATFR, interviews, and social media will help show your personality. We've seen that time and time again, with people like Sean, Emily, OG Lauren B, Bryan, etc. I've personally seen zero personality with Lauren in any of those forums. Krystal said in a podcast that Lauren said about 50 words the whole time she was there, Bekah/Kendall said she really shut down in front of cameras, and Seinne said that she got super serious and quiet after her 1-on-1. So I don't think it was editing. I think it was just...her. IMO.

And, Maquel probably isn't bland. She's got quite the scandalous history for a 23-y/o. The girl wasn't allowed to come to WTA, probably because of her racist comments/actions, and defended her actions by saying "I've never said I was racist!". I just don't think it's particularly great that this was the girl Lauren was closest to in the house. Then again, Lauren's the girl that said "omg we look like lesbians!" (Paraphrasing), so it makes sense that these two would connect.

All, IMO. .

Lauren didn't stand out to me on the show, but based on her behavior and statements afterwards on social media, in interviews, and during television appearances, I don't get the impression that she's particularly nice to other girls or particularly bright. I wouldn't be surprised if Maquel was her best friend in the house because, IMO, they both come across as dumb and mean.

Arie described Lauren as sweet on their LCD and he may have said it more than once, but I don't have time to go back and watch it again. laugh out loud. I think the girls really didn't have a problem with Lauren as she seemed to stay out of the drama. I read somewhere that she is not the type to gossip, so I highly doubt that she is a "mean girl." Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:40 am

If Lauren was “mean” to the others, someone please alert Caroline because despite being Becca’s biggest cheerleader, she’s also repeatedly defended Lauren and told some troll that Lauren’s a “nice girl”. Unless Caroline’s a liar? laugh out loud

As for “dumb”, yeah, I don’t think so at all but that’s JMO and of course everyone’s free to interpret things however they want. yes Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:19 am

Alright when are these 2 coming back from living it up on vacation? I want to see how they handle living in the real world.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 8367-910 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 I_got_13 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:22 am

Linds911 wrote:Alright when are these 2 coming back from living it up on vacation? I want to see how they handle living in the real world.

Probably when Arie runs out of money and has to go back to work.......ooohh Lauren would hate that! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:31 am

@LeapofFaith cantstopl she's going to be bored to death.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 8367-910 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 I_got_13 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727