SELECT CONTENT

Grey's Anatomy - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grey's Anatomy - Discussion Empty Grey's Anatomy - Discussion

Post by deedreamer Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am

I have a question for anyone who watches Grey's Anatomy. I think I must have missed an episode or something - At the beginning of the season, Meridith was fired for her part in cheating on Derek's drug trial. Then the next episode I saw she was back working at Seattle Grace. How did that come about?

I enjoyed the last episode and how difficult it was for Meridith and Derek to not go to Zola's bedside. I especially liked the scene where the adoption worker came face to face with them on the elevator and both just stood looking at each other and saying nothing and let the door close between them. I liked too how Christina phoned them and let them sing lullabys over the phone to Zola.

Grey's Anatomy - Discussion TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy - Discussion Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy - Discussion

Post by bean_counter Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am

The chief took responsibility for the switch in Derrick's drug trials. He was demoted from chief. She got her job back, since she was "protecting the chief". Hope that helps.
bean_counter
bean_counter

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 am

bean_counter wrote:The chief took responsibility for the switch in Derrick's drug trials. He was demoted from chief. She got her job back, since she was "protecting the chief". Hope that helps.

Thanks, I got part of the discusssion of the chief stepping down "being demoted" but I guess I missed part of it or was just inattentive at the time because didn't get the full gist of it. That really helps me to clear up the question.

If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Do you watch Private Practice too?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 am

Love_Me wrote:Do you watch Private Practice too?

I have seen a few episodes but I never really got into that Grey's spin off. I think the time period just conflicted with something else I watch because I did enjoy the episodes I watched.

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:36 pm

This is one my favorite shows, right behind the Big Bang Theory. :D

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Grey's Anatomy - Discussion 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:07 pm

I used to never miss an episode of this show! Then college night classes came around and I have fallen off the bandwagon. I so want to get back into it but I've fallen almost 3 seasons behind and there are so many new people and story lines I just can't get back into it. Hopefully someday I can watch all the episodes I've missed because it's a really good show.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 pm

April is pregnant in real life. Wow, watch this video....it doesn't even look like her!

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Access-Hollywood/88232/2094915968/Will-Sarah-Drew-s-Pregnancy-Get-Written-Into-the--Grey-s-Anatomy--/videos?cmpid=syn_rss

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Last night's show was so thought provoking. It really hammered home the thought that "no matter how bad things may seem, there is always someone in a worse situation" Next week's show should be interesting to see the aftermath of this show.

It would be interesting to see April's real life pregnancy written into the show. It would be nice to see her realize that she is not in a place in her life to have and raise a baby so she gives it up for adoption to Derek and Meridith. It may not seem realistic to some but I have actually witnessed a situation like this in real life.

I used to be a chef and restaurant manager. One of the girls (A) who worked for me separated from her husband and during that time got pregnant. (Talk about soap opera - it was by a minister's son) She and her husband reconcilled. They didn't have much money and another baby was going to be a big strain on an already fragile marriage. They already had two beautiful little children.

Another girl (B) that worked for me had tried many years to get pregnant and never succeeded. One day girl A came into work and asked to talk to girl B in private. I had a sudden premonition of what was about to happen and I was correct. Girl A gave up her baby for adoption to girl B . They had an open adoption so that girl A got to be "friends" with the child she gave up. When the baby was a year old girl B moved to a different country but they always kept in touch. It turned out to be a win-win situation for everyone. Sadly for girl A it was only about 3 years later that her husband died of Hodgkins Lymphoma. She was only in her late 20's and left widowed and 2 children to raise on her own.

This reminded me so much of last night's Grey - there is always someone worse off than we are and we so lightly say little things that are happening in our life are terrible when we haven't even come close to experiencing terrible.

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Anyone watch Thursday's episode? It seemed like the first show of the season after a cliffhanger. It had a lot of tough things going on (had tears at least twice) but at least they ended on a good note. I really enjoyed it. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I thought Thursday's flashback episode was fun!! Loved watching the characters in different personalities, different loves, but how in the end, all seemed to be gravitating back to how it should be.
I was so wishing George would make a guest appearance!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:19 pm

What a season finale!!! I cried my eyes out...really sad they killed off Lexie!
I wish she and Mark had a longer moment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Grey's Anatomy - Discussion

+4
jurystillout
Love_Me
bean_counter