SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBAFinals - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:50 pm

mbl wrote:Just watched the video clip that was included with the People mag article on Colton/Tia (it's at the top of the article).  I can't even.  Forgetting Jason's name??!!  Good god, what is wrong with this girl?  Seriously, I'm actually starting to think there is something wrong with her.  

https://people.com/tv/tia-booth-talks-colton-underwood-bachelorette/

I think this will be the crux of their breakup. (I think he leaves on his own - which is the crying scene in the preview).

"There's 3 guys left. Me, Blake and Garrett. You gave Garrett the first impression rose, and you took Blake on the first 1on1. I didn't get a date until Week 3, AND you forgot my name on my first date. Am I supposed to believe you're going to pick me over either one of them? ...."

P.S. I can already tell that he's getting the skeptic edit that'll lead to insecurity about the relationship. I mean they chose to air her forgetting his name for a reason!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

NBAFinals - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:55 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Just watched the video clip that was included with the People mag article on Colton/Tia (it's at the top of the article).  I can't even.  Forgetting Jason's name??!!  Good god, what is wrong with this girl?  Seriously, I'm actually starting to think there is something wrong with her.  

I think this will be the crux of their breakup. (I think he leaves on his own - which is the crying scene in the preview).

"There's 3 guys left. Me, Blake and Garrett. You gave Garrett the first impression rose, and you took Blake on the first 1on1. I didn't get a date until Week 3, AND you forgot my name on my first date. ......"
Actually Jason doesn’t even get his 1 on 1 till week 6 so that’s even worse. IMO I think Becca original final 3 were Garrett, Blake and Colton until Tia came in and ruined so she had to keep Jason by default at that point.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Oh man that clip actually made me cringe and not much makes me cringe on this show anymore. NBAFinals - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f62c
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 pm

I had been thinking that TPTB were hiding Becca’s and Jason’s connection in the first 2 episodes, but that there actually was some connection. So much for that theory.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 pm

mbl wrote:Just watched the video clip that was included with the People mag article on Colton/Tia (it's at the top of the article).  I can't even.  Forgetting Jason's name??!!  Good god, what is wrong with this girl?  Seriously, I'm actually starting to think there is something wrong with her.  

Naww.. nothing wrong with her.IMO She's just normal like the rest of us.  I think she just got distracted as she was intently paying attention to Colton and Tia's reactions as Colton was introduced- which was right before Jason! How many of us have blanked under stress? I have! IMO *I* need to give the poor girl a break - I bet Jason did

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions)

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:

Naww.. nothing wrong with her.IMO She's just normal like the rest of us.  I think she just got distracted as she was intently paying attention to Colton and Tia's reactions as Colton was introduced- which was right before Jason! How many of us have blanked under stress? I have! IMO*I* need to give the poor girl a break - I bet Jason did

However, this is television.  Many re-takes are normal. I don’t know if any were taken, however I would imagine once she bloopered, there was a re-take where she got his name correct. So most likely, IMO, tptb chose to show her forgetting Jason’s name for a reason.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:08 pm

@kashathediva I saw on RS’s twitter feed from Jason’s date in Richmond how they re-shot his/Becca’s exit from the trolley, so we know they re-shoot. Is showing her forgetting his name an attempt by TPTB to surprise viewers down the road when her relationship with him is stronger than anyone expected? Just wondering why they would do it.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Whatever the reason, if they choose to show it, it’s not a good look for Becca...however they manipulate that snippet later on.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 pm

mbl wrote:@kashathediva I saw on RS’s twitter feed from Jason’s date in Richmond how they re-shot his/Becca’s exit from the trolley, so we know they re-shoot.  Is showing her forgetting his name an attempt by TPTB to surprise viewers down the road when her relationship with him is stronger than anyone expected?  Just wondering why they would do it.  

I think they're using it to show the growth of their relationship + also build up a story that ends in heartbreak. Unfortunately

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:15 pm

IMO Becca did have a mind blank due to the Colton/tia situation however like others it does not bode well for J. I’m So disappointed. Wonder if J is selected to have one on one time after the group date where B tries to recover by saying has a crush on him? I suppose all will be reviled in a few hrs. Does the sceptical role lead to TB lead?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:11 pm

As @Kashathediva mentioned, we also know for a fact they reshoot all the time. In the past sleuthers suspected reshooting the FRC itself.

IMO They could have re shot that scene and not make her look like an airhead along with embarrassing Jason.

How does he get to F3 without her knowing his name at that point? I get that it's difficult to remember everyone's names, but the lead usually journals, which should help them remember everyone, and I would think they are constantly thinking about each contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:52 pm

NBAFinals - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 DfgngpMUcAAIAFX
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Spa day with the boys? Nailed it. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/MFOgjYiK0g
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry