SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:20 pm

@kashathediva and @sprite, I think my initial question stemmed from the fact that I'm a Jason fan, and wouldn't want him to be tarnished IF there turns out to be post-show fallout with Colton/Tia/Becca.  He may not have had a choice in whether he was going to play the role of Colton's confidante, as you say the producers may have forced that role on him.  But Jason and Colton have remained post-show friends, and Jason has some connection to Raven/Adam. To me, Jason seems like someone who is careful about his image, and this Colton/Tia story carries some degree of risk to the image of anyone who is involved with it.  And it's not like Jason needs potentially compromised Bachelor/Bachelorette buddies. He has a pretty significant social circle -- he's friends with Rob Gronkowski of the Patriots and is connected to the Pegula family that owns the Buffalo Bills and Sabres (he appears to be friends with the Pegula daughters), and from his SM presence seems to have close friends from all walks of his life, including connections to some Broadway actors via his brother's career. And while he probably would be a great next Bachelor lead, it doesn’t seem to me that he would ever really need to do it if he remains as popular as he is now. I would give it 50-50 odds after this season is over that he ends up dating someone from Hollywood/NYTheatre/Sports/Model without ever having to touch the Bachelor franchise.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:25 pm

mbl wrote:@kashathediva and @sprite, I think my initial question stemmed from the fact that I'm a Jason fan, and wouldn't want him to be tarnished IF there turns out to be post-show fallout with Colton/Tia/Becca.  He may not have had a choice in whether he was going to play the role of Colton's confidante, as you say the producers may have forced that role on him.  But Jason and Colton have remained post-show friends, and Jason has some connection to Raven/Adam. To me, Jason seems like someone who is careful about his image, and this Colton/Tia story carries some degree of risk to the image of anyone who is involved with it.  And it's not like Jason needs potentially compromised Bachelor/Bachelorette buddies.  He has a pretty significant social circle --  he's friends with Rob Gronkowski of the Patriots and is connected to the Pegula family that owns the Buffalo Bills and Sabres (he appears to be friends with the Pegula daughters), and from his SM presence seems to have close friends from all walks of his life, including connections to some Broadway actors via his brother's career.  And while he probably would be a great next Bachelor lead, it doesn’t seem to me that he would ever really need to do it if he remains as popular as he is now. I would give it 50-50 odds after this season is over that he ends up dating someone from Hollywood/NYTheatre/Sports/Model without ever having to touch the Bachelor franchise.

I really don't see him getting tarnished by any association with this. Sharleen didn't get tarnished with her association with Nick post his slip on the AFTR that he and Andi had slept together and that was a lot more controversial than I think this will ever be. He is a smart man and I think he can handle what is thrown his way...and still probably have fun with it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:33 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:43 pm

@sprite and @kashathediva — it’s good to have you both as sounding boards. I’m risk averse by nature and a bit of a worrier, so I tend to see how things can go south for people. Since Jason seems to have a lot of great qualities it would be sad if his image was tarnished. Glad to hear your view that it’s not a likely outcome.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:52 pm

He appears to be a confident, smart young man with a lot going for him. He is one of the more normal people imo the show has ever cast. I think he will be fine, especially if he goes back to real life and away from further show involvement. IMO. The comparison to Sharleen imo was a good one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 34838686_1417634048337240_4318435559946059776_n
jason_tartick Never stop dancing and loving life the way you two do! Although your “dance face” could use some work, Dad! Happy Birthday Momma Caluch & Happy Fathers Day to Big Gar. Love you both too damn much, have a hell of a weekend! Cheers! #happybirthdaymom #happyfathersday
Source

His family appears to be a lot of fun. I wonder if he will pop in to see them since he seems to be on the east coast (Miami) this weekend.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Jason_10
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 74afb910
Source: jason_tartick IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Lookin good in that pic, jmo!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm

I don't see any reason to think that Jason will be tarnished by being friends with Colton and I'm not even sure why he would be. He's getting a pretty good edit (when they show him) and people seem to be starting to notice, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:17 pm

@bluwavz Nice hockey pic! I wonder what team that is. I searched around, couldn't find it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Is it just me, or does Jason look a hell of a lot like Andrew Keegan? Not that there's anything with that, Andrew's a good-looking guy! Hugesmile

Anyway, yeah I totally agree with mbl. Jason definitely doesn't need the Bachelor franchise to find a girlfriend. He seems more than capable of finding a quality woman all on his own. If he really is one of the guys in talks to be the next lead, I'm sure that he'll give it some serious thought. But in the end will probably turn it down because it's not going to benefit him in any way professionally or personally. I'm sure that the Bachelorette was just a fun and unique experience for him, but beyond that will probably just go back to his everyday normal life (away from the spotlight).

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Jason reminds me of a young Al Pachino
Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Cec57110

Sources :

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/jason-tartick/
https://www.queerty.com/al-pacino-what-went-wrong-20080417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry