SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Okay, I admit it, I’m bereft that she doesn’t choose Jason. It’s so counter to everything I’ve observed in life — beautiful, well-educated, sharp, grounded, highly articulate, career- focused woman from major metropolitan center meets handsome, well-educated, sharp, grounded, highly articulate, sweet, career-focused man transferred around the country because he’s rising up the ladder at work, great kisser (and while it’s not discussed much, for good reason because we can’t really know for sure, not a terribly big stretch to imagine that he’s probably a pretty good lover) . . . but decides to choose the less well educated, less articulate, etc. etc. guy from Reno? And I don’t mean this as a a dig against Reno, I really don’t. I was there about 15 years ago and it was nothing much then, but I’m sure it’s changed and it’s near Tahoe (why I went) and that’s great. But when a girl like Becca meets a guy like Jason, and they have similar temperaments and great chemistry, Becca doesn’t choose Garrett.

So is this all just editing and her date with Jason wasn’t that special, and the chemistry — both physical and non - physical — is only so-so? I could see that being the case with editing, but he’s too sharp a guy, with a thick skin as he says, to fall for it. So I’m just not computing all of this. I’m also kind of shocked that he would tell her that he’s insanely, wildly in love with her knowing there were 2 other guys left that she might feel more strongly for (I have a hard time believing he would say it even if he knew there was only 1 guy left who she might feel more strongly for). Not because no one would do it, but because he doesn’t seem like he would do it.

Such a bummer.

mbl

Back to top Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 pm

@mbl I think she liked both Jason and Blake, and from what I can tell, she tries to amp up the chemistry, "kiss me", pulls him towards her, etc, but they are nothing more than friend zoned IMHO.

I'm loving Steven as much as Jason. repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

https://twitter.com/Tartick

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Jason intrigues me and i think I like him but it's obvious to me he probably wants the bach gig. Since coming back from filming he's made 19 picture posts. Doesn't seem like a big deal if you're posting daily but he had only 20 previous picture uploads since 2016. I scrolled through who he was following and I easily counted up 33 bach nation peeps before deciding to stop. I've noticed the past week or 2 he's been adding people like Jared, Dean, Luke etc. My IG news feed has him on it a lot liking fan comments and practically all of his "picture likes" are of him and Becca, bachelorette dudes from his season or other bach nation contestants. Maybe his friends aren't really on IG, idk but it appears he's completely embracing being part of the bach bubble and is making efforts to make more connections. I don't think his career will Stand in the way of the bachelor if he's offered. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:11 pm

@guardianangel, possibly she sees it as friendship. And that’s kind of what I was implying when I talked about the editing. That the editing makes it out to be much more than it was. I just don’t see Jason falling for it and telling her how wildly in love with her he is. Just doesn’t seem like him. Do you think he’s in on it too (just like Becca) and just said that b/c he wants to make it a good show?? While he’s not the lead, he clearly identifies with himself as a leader, so that’s about the only way this friend idea makes sense to me.

And totally totally agree about @tartick. What an added bonus he is.

Last edited by mbl on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:21 pm

@fmg2015 I’ve been wondering about this also. Part of me chalks it up to possibly being lonely in Seattle. I wouldn’t be surprised if he just doesn’t have the network there yet, and he seems so tied to his hometown/college/grad school/ soccer/hockey. I mean he moves to Seattle in September, settles in and then goes on this show in March. So not a long time to make new friends, etc. I also think that some of his friends have private accounts and I don’t think we would see those likes, but I do think he “likes” his friends’ posts.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:13 pm

IMO Jason isn't any different than many of the other former's who are good people and get along with many, therefore he's having fun with it all. We've seen in the past some who were not big SM users, come off the show and discover SM at a whole new level. Thanks to @bluwav while sleuthing she found pics he posted on Flickr Hive Mind of all places.
https://hiveminer.com/User/tartick Not too SM savy IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4746-jason-tartick-sleuthing-spoilers

He's posting more on IG but they are pretty much mostly for the show. Nothing different than what the other guys are doing. Now if he makes up TeamJason Tshirts, I'll have to rethink my opinions. laugh out loud

I don't think Jason or most former's are "in on it", I think they are in the bubble and really think they have feelings, or maybe some really do, but it's so unreal. We have heard from so many past contestants, it's all very real at the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:31 pm

Thanks so much for the insight @GuardianAngel. It’s always nice to have a place to share and this board has been a nice place for me to spend time this season. I think that Flickr site is actually Steven’s, not Jason’s. There’s a bunch of Bway pics and pics from his and his husband Billy’s trip to Israel/Jordan. But thanks for pointing it out again. The first time I saw it a while back I didn’t go past the first page, but this time I did. There are nice photos of his mom and dad.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:11 pm

If the worst that can be said of Jason is that he'd like to be TB, I'm all in.
I remember seeing the pictures from Flickr and it's what first led me to give Jason a second look. The way he seems with his family, the loving brother and his spouse. Bonus points that he and his dad were doing clean up after what looks like a fun family dinner. laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:34 pm

If they go with someone from this season i'd like to see Jason as the bachelor so I wasn't pointing out his social media usage in a negative way. He intrigues me and he appears to have a great sense of humor. He also seems mature plus he's apparantely a good kisser! I just hope his career and level of education doesn't put him on a pedestal above others because he is like every other guy in it for the experiences and connections. There's millions of guys who have established careers so I don't view that as something special. I hope we learn more about his family relationships at his hometown

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:20 pm

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 4DDD2A4200000578-5911843-image-a-88_1530591913331

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 4DDD2B9400000578-5911843-image-m-93_1530591937602 repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 4DDD2BAC00000578-5911843-image-a-94_1530591942081
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5911843/The-Bachelorette-Chris-Randone-Lincoln-Adim-bicker-booted-field-narrows-final-six.html
Sharleen wrote:3. Jason, 29: “The feel-good date of the season so far”

Jason’s 1-on-1 was the feel-good date of the season so far for me. The two of them together feels so easy and fluid and authentic. There’s a mutual excitement that left me so hopeful for this particular relationship. I think it says a lot that Becca ended up sharing her story to Jason about spending time with her father before his death, when we haven’t even seen her even mention it with anyone else so far. She said in an ITM, “it was easy to open up to him” (which is how it SHOULD be), and to him, before pinning that rose on his lapel, she said, “There’s just something about being able to fall into you and to open up that I haven’t been able to do in a long time.” Jason is without a doubt this season’s token dark horse. I sadly don’t see him “winning” based on his lack of Night One airtime, but I love these two together so much that I’d gladly be proven wrong.
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-6-recap/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Yes Jason, work that body for your next gig. yes

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=sk

IG story jason_tartick

ETA: whooohoo I figured out how to grab a s/cap on an IG story that won't pause!

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Captur30

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:17 am

It does seem to me that Becca has feelings for Jason, especially after their date. I'm not convinced that she had eyes only for Garrett but he seemed to be her favorite at this point.

I never really thought that Jason had much of a shot of being Bachelor but that's changing the more they show him. I'd love it but I still think it would be a hard decision if they do ask him. He has a pretty good career going and won't likely have trouble finding someone post-show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry