SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 1:24 am

ReneeM wrote:
sparkler wrote:I don't think Jason will go to BIP. First of all he is a corporate banker. Granted, he went on the Bachelorette, but I don't see it. I think the friends are just having fun with him for even going on the show in the first place. And despite his being pegged into the F3 spot, I don't see any indication of it. His last two instagram posts exhibit confiidence to me. I agree with all the previous posts saying (with good logic)  that he maybe did jet in straight from the Maldives to surprise his mother. Maybe enthusiasm and confidence is his nature anyway- he likely didn't get where he is in his job without it, but I see shades of both Becca and Lauren B. early instagrams prior to the start of the season.  Early on Becca showed a lot of her and Arie on instagram (before the switch then it was her and the girls only) , and Lauren, despite us knowing she was final 2 at the premiere, she was talking about her adventure with 20 something females vying for Arie as only a F1 (with confidence) does. Like Bryan did too. Only a real front runner does that. Where is JBF when we need him? (who saw Chris S. through all the Brooks hype).  I am beginning to suspect that Jason may be F1- this is just based on what he is showing so far. At least there is no real reason not to see it. This is purely my opinion, my intuition (I am no sleuther but I do have good intuition) and my bias for the guy from Buffalo to be the F1,
To clarify, when I said F3, I meant any guy in the final 3. The cut off for same cycle BIP appearance seems to be at F4. Marcus from Andi's season, Jade from Chris Soules, Jared from Kaitlyn's, Amanda from Ben's, Corrine from Nick's, & Dean from Rachel's.

Raven was F2 from Nick and on last year. Honestly, Nick wasn’t interested and mocked it on season 1, so he would have said no then. Becca T also seems opposed to BiP. Caila was on BiP as F3. I think they were keeping Chase, Robby and Luke in reserve post JoJo. Not sure why Eric wasn’t on.

ETA: If Jason wants to maintain his career, I can’t see him doing BiP. And I honestly have no idea who is what place amount the F3. I think each could end up as a good match or a good lead. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue May 22, 2018 1:58 pm

Must say disappointed J was eliminated as expected by many here at F3 as per RS spoiler. Was hopeful for a dark horse and someone away from TB 'norm' and predictable sceduling. Would love to see him as the bachelor but not sure how that would sit with his career - others here would have better knowledge. Is it usual for F3 to be considered? Noticed some of the comments on his SM were about folks having to watch for 1st time so him being TB may widen productions viewing audience. Becca does look love struck so hope she has picked a good one.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 22, 2018 2:03 pm

@Loulou F3 does get considered for the lead role often. Rachel, Ben, Kaitlyn, Chris, Andi, Sean, Ashley and Jillian were all F3's.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Nothing from RS' premiere write up about Jason?  Their M&G looked fun and they seemed to be really into each other from the photos where they were chatting.  He's at least the F3, what's up with the lack of coverage?

If he is not Becca's guy, I would like to see him as TB. IDK if this works with his job responsibilities, but I hope tptb and he consider it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 22, 2018 3:18 pm

Seriously it's annoying AF when someone makes the F4 and is barely shown the first episode. I really don't give a damn about all this boring night 1 drama.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 3:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:Seriously it's annoying AF when someone makes the F4 and is barely shown the first episode. I really don't give a damn about all this boring night 1 drama.

Agreed. I would rather more Jason and less of the model.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Is RS basing his determination that Jason is F3 on anything other than what we already know? He references social media activity since filming ended, but nothing more. If this is all he's basing it on should we really be buying into it at all? I'm just wondering if RS felt the need to put something out there so he took his best guess based solely on SM activity that's been sleuthed (primarily on this board). The fact that Jason isn't highlighted on the first episode adds to my curiosity.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 22, 2018 4:00 pm

RS never reveals his sources, be it insider or us or another board.

And in all honesty, not to defend him, but in real life most don't if they want to keep their sources.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 22, 2018 4:04 pm

mbl wrote:Is RS basing his determination that Jason is F3 on anything other than what we already know?  He references social media activity since filming ended, but nothing more.  If this is all he's basing it on should we really be buying into it at all?  I'm just wondering if RS felt the need to put something out there so he took his best guess based solely on SM activity that's been sleuthed (primarily on this board).  The fact that Jason isn't highlighted on the first episode adds to my curiosity.

I've been wondering about this too.  RS is always so sure about his predictions.  Granted, he was burned pretty badly last time.  The fact that he was silent since April 6 about Garrett being the likely F1 makes me think he really just does not know.  He claims to tell us what can't be gathered by sm, which I guess means his "sources".  Well, now it seems he is "hearing" both Garrett and Blake.  I'm still not sure who is F1 and I guess that is what tptb were working toward.  

As has been mentioned, the SHV will be more enlightening, IF we get some leaks. Hugesmile

eta: I also seem to remember him saying he has some different sources each season. His criteria seems to be two sources. So if two enterprising folks who he'd buy as likely knowing, give him the same info, he goes with it. Sounds this time like he's getting conflicting news, so which sources to believe? Tis a dilemma for him I think.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue May 22, 2018 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Please just let the F1 guy, whoever he is, be a dumbass this weekend and post from the SHV. I just want to know. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 4:09 pm

RS has been cautious in the past. It was past mid-season when he gave Emily’s winner and even had Sean at F2 for a while. This board has holy war that season and RS has no announcement to add to it.

He also tends to be a bit more cautious after a big mistake. He was with Ashley H, JPG, and now he is doing it again.

I think TPTB spoiled so much early and have done a great job keeping F3 on quiet. Good for them.

@bluwavz are you missing the good old days of snap chat?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 22, 2018 4:11 pm

@stuckinsc I am. It was so hilarious when Kaitlyn accidentally spoiled her season and snapped her and Shawn in bed. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry