SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by missnana Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Omg he is everywhere. I can't help but get annoyed at the amount of interviews he has done, I mean Ryan Seacrest, really? You are not the bachelor yet wth laugh out loud He is going to be a total fame ho, get engaged with some girl, do DWTS, and than break up few months later. Aka almost every bachelor we have had so far. No Thanks. I hope they are willing to change things up next season from the regular bachelor d-bag and bring someone who will be genuinely involved in the process (in other words Blake Hugesmile ).

All IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Unless a cast person is avidly reaching out and trying to obtain these interviews etc on their own, I hardly, see it as seeking fame.
Do they get paid for the interviews or do the interviews help to generate $$? If so, and the interviewer is seeking any cast person out why not do it, unless you simply want to live a quiet life, private life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless a cast person is avidly reaching out and trying to obtain these interviews etc on their own, I hardly, see it as seeking fame.
Do they get paid for the interviews or do the interviews help to generate $$? If so, and the interviewer is seeking any cast person out why not do it, unless you simply want to live a quiet life, private life.

I get the financial part of it, but he seems to be over doing it IMO so many interviews and his SM is literally a consent advertisement of him self to be the lead this early in the game. Every answer in the MTA was him polishing up his image as much as possible, nothing he says feels light hearted or genuine. I cringed so hard when he was going about the "friendship" with Becca, he comes off as very politician like. I get how tempting it is to be the lead and all the perks that comes with it, but I prefer when people don't come off as desperate for the gig All IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:22 pm

That’s the thing though, imo. Whoever future leads are, with ratings going south, had best be putting their best foot forward before the gate even opens, getting their name out there, building a good fan base and cleansing their sm. Jmo, with whomever is in role contention.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:22 pm

missnana wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Unless a cast person is avidly reaching out and trying to obtain these interviews etc on their own, I hardly, see it as seeking fame.

I get the financial part of it, but he seems to be over doing it IMO so many interviews and his SM is literally a consent advertisement of him self to be the lead this early in the game. Every answer in the MTA was him polishing up his image as much as possible, nothing he says feels light hearted or genuine. I cringed so hard when he was going about the "friendship" with Becca, he comes off as very politician like. I get how tempting it is to be the lead and all the perks that comes with it, but I prefer when people don't come off as desperate for the gig All IMO

To me it's just more of the same old, same old.

Just curious, were you fan? I notice the less I like someone, the more everything they do bugs me.

The press for this show seems to have gotten bigger and bigger each season. More and more people want to interview them every season and what with the proliferation of all the entertainment sites and the thousands of bloggers, many of them posted on here, it just seems as if they are promoting themselves non stop. I'm sure next week we will have thousands of Blake interviews to annoy us.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Lol the promo stuff seldom bothers me as I only read what is posted here and then only what interests me.
So, I haven’t read any Jason stuff or Blake for that matter and extremely limited on Becca.
I am certainly an equal opportunist Grinch when it comes to fanning this show. cheeky

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Lol the promo stuff seldom bothers me as I only read what is posted here and then only what interests me.
So, I haven’t read any Jason stuff or Blake for that matter and extremely limited on Becca.
I am certainly an equal opportunist Grinch when it comes to fanning this show. cheeky

I'm with you @Kashathediva. I don't read much about any of them and most of it is from here. That could be why so little of this stuff bothers me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:39 pm

The contestants have no control over their media appearances. Everything is controlled by TPTB. They decide and are coached on possible questions and answers.

It's not like he called Ryan Seacrest and asked for an interview. We always see the F2-F3 do media interviews after elimination.

There have been some contestants that wouldn't get off my screen because of so many interviews they conducted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:44 pm

mbl wrote:@mindless I just listened to the portion of the Becca Tilley podcast you were referencing last night and what I heard was that the producer doesn’t think it’s a good idea for Tanya to be involved romantically with someone who appears on her show.  That’s what he seems to be saying by “is it though?” in response to Tanya saying that Jason being on her show was “so good.”  Shortly after saying “is it though?” he follows up with a comment that he’s been producing people in radio for 20 years and she should “get out of the pool.”  

So I don’t think anything he said had to do with not being a fan of Jason. He might very well not be a fan of Jason, who knows, but his comments on this particular podcast didn’t appear to have anything to do with Jason in particular.

JMOAA

The "get out of the pool" comments wasn't just about Jason, but also this one radio DJ from Nashville who seemed open to going on a date with Tanya recently. They mentioned him in the conversation as well. Mark shut that one down immediately and told Tanya he's only looking for self-promotion, and I got the sense that it's the same vibe he got from Jason. Sure, maybe he could just tell Jason wasn't interested and didn't want Tanya to get her hopes up as usual, but I just feel like it's more than that. I don't think Mark would feel the need to show tough love like that if he thought there was no chance of anything anyway. It's when he worries about Tanya getting used that he does it (based on having listened to their interactions since last year). But that's JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Who's Tanya and who's Mark? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:11 pm

@GuardianAngel Ryan Secrest show. Tanya is his co-host and Mark the producer .

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:22 pm

@mindless as I said above the producer may think Jason is a terrible human being, we don’t know, but the only conclusion that I think reasonably can be drawn from the words spoken on this particular podcast are that the producer doesn’t think that Tanya should be romantically involved with people she meets in her professional capacity, hence the “is it though?” and “get out of the pool” comments.

JMOAA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry