SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:I saw her Thursday at Bryant park....does that qualify as two degrees of separation????laugh out loud

I think Jason's love of show tunes is a clue to the fact that he's got a big bold confident personality. One of the best people I've ever met in my six decades is very similar....just so genuinely happy and full of energy (the latter of which I attribute to her very healthy diet all these years), and always ready to burst into song. I love musicals too, but I'm much less confident and outgoing than that.

I presently am of the opinion that Jason is ready to find his mate. Hoping I'm not bring naive here.

@Billysmom IMO you're not being naive, at all and I agree with your thoughts. Nothing Jason has said or, done IN REALITY gives any indication that he is not a normal, young guy who is following what IMO is a great formula -
1) educate yourself, learn about many things, earn credentials, optimize your communication skills
2) surround yourself with positive people and fun friendships and do lots of fun things, including travel
3) establish yourself in your career and build it, never be content with mediocrity, always move forward, achieve
4) be willing to relocate when it is professionally beneficial,
5) constantly better yourself, build your body and your personal philosophy
6) give back to your community and help the less fortunate

We know that he has done these things, we know that his brother and several of his close friends are married. It stands to reason that he would be genuinely searching for a mate and perhaps almost but, not yet ready to start his family. Only a fool immediately starts having babies with a mate they just met, IMO. People want to make something sinister out of his every move, assign negative motivations to his everyday choices, they can but, it doesn't make it so, IMO. "Jason is secretly dating Taylor". What secret? They were seen together. Maybe they are friends. Maybe she's teaching him about Bach world. Maybe they are dating. So what? to all options. They are both single. Sometimes what you see is what you get and what I see is a dynamic guy who is a cut above many, IMO.

If Becca is truly happy with Garrett after learning more about who he is after the show then, IMO Jason should be thanking the Bach gods that she passed on him and he still has an opportunity to find a woman who will be a great partner for him.

If Jason becomes the Bachelor, I won't miss a single episode but, he does not need the show to have access to dozens of great ladies. All he needs to do is check his DMs, I'm sure. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:07 pm

rock Good Post Great minds think alike... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Astrobach wrote:rock Good Post Great minds think alike... laugh out loud

Hugesmile    tyvm

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:57 pm

I agree

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:59 pm

I think most if not all rejected ones thank their lucky stars if it leads them to their love via this show or not. Jason will be no different as TB or not. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:15 pm

I think plenty of other male leads were spotted "making out" with someone between their Bette appearance and their own season. Sean and Ben H both come to mind and since Jason has yet to sign on the dotted line (I'm assuming), he is still single and as ready to mingle as the next guy. I'm just curious if he has a type and what she would be like? Do we have any clues about ex's?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:09 pm

mbl wrote:@mindless Apologies for any confusion, I didn’t mean to suggest that you said that the producer thinks Jason is a terrible person. I was trying to make the point that we have no idea  from the statements made on this particular podcast what the producer thinks about Jason.  Not near enough was said to draw any conclusions about his feelings about this particular guest on Ryan’s show.  

I don’t like to speculate on what a few words might mean  because they might mean something totally different.  I think it’s better to wait until it’s clear what someone means before we throw out speculation that critiques a person‘s character.  

Apologies again for any confusion.  

Everything JMOAA

Well having listened to both Tanya and Mark every week for almost a year, I can't help but read between the lines. But like I said, it's just my opinion and subjective interpretation. I didn't put any words in his mouth, just shared my opinion on his reaction. You are free to disagree of course, like I'm free to speculate. It's what we do here.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:02 am

His hair looks great. It didn't bother me before, but this suits him.

lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 37855979_1295933113881050_2306750376889548800_n

jason_tartickA Buffalo Boy, blue cheese, and some boujee NYC wings! #24kgoldwings  @thejtsimon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmHVv7wgDSp/?hl=en&taken-by=jason_tartick

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:22 am

He is sooo handsome and sexy

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:10 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMP2UsgZ2J/?taken-by=jason_tartick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:47 am

@Stone_Hedge That is the cutest! Jason is one of those guys that just melts me. He seems to have it all.  :fanningfan  If he gets the lead, I know there will be some negativity, but I hope he surfs above it all and comes out in a good place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:02 pm

petesiepoo wrote:@Stone_Hedge That is the cutest! Jason is one of those guys that just melts me. He seems to have it all.  :fanningfan  If he gets the lead, I know there will be some negativity, but I hope he surfs above it all and comes out in a good place.

He is just someone I am drawn to from this crazy franchise and that rarely happens. I think he is a well rounded, articulate, fun guy who when he falls will fall hard. This is why I am pro Jason as the lead over Blake. I think with Blake it will be a one note kind of season. The angst will be in full swing and I would find all the inevitable crying whiny and annoying. I think Jason can have the tears, but he can have more of a balance with fun and swagger.

I must admit I will be disappointed if he is not chosen as the lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry