SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:43 pm

I thought it was interesting that both Becca & Garrett picked Jason for the next Bachelor. I get that Blake will be a sympathetic choice for a lot of people but am still hopeful that it might be Jason.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:40 pm

I see them as very different, but I like them both. I won't be the least bit disappointed if it is either Blake or Jason.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:49 pm

ITA . @pavalygurl They are both sincere, intelligent, articulate and kind hearted guys. They have different personalities and I could seee Jason being more of a life of the party, leading and blending with different people, having fun in groups as much as individually. Blake seems to be better suited for small, more intimate settings, and seems to be a bit more intellectual, and yet sensitive / emotional. More subdued and soft spoken. They would bring very different aspects and I’m more worried about the casting... which hopefully would have more quality candidates but can’t get my hopes too high...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 pm

So they talked about Jason again on Becca's podcast (starting at 16 mins) because she met him in NYC. She was doing this canned food drive, and Colton reached out to her saying he and Jason would love to stop by the event since they were in NY visiting Jason brother. They all went to lunch afterwards and facetimed Tanya (Jason suggested it apparently). Becca said that the vibe she got was that they're definitely heavily talking to him about being the Bachelor. Mark was like "Did you get any of my vibe. You know, he came off to me as a little bit of used car salesman. Did you get any of that or am I off?" and Becca said she did while watching the MTA, but in person he's definitely more chill and conversational. But she does feel like he's in that mode of wanting the Bachelor gig (so not for Tanya). Tanya's still smitten with him though and Mark thinks he's a salad with a worm in it (the desire to be on the Bachelor being the worm laugh out loud).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:37 pm

mindless wrote:So they talked about Jason again on Becca's podcast (starting at 16 mins) because she met him in NYC. She was doing this canned food drive, and Colton reached out to her saying he and Jason would love to stop by the event since they were in NY visiting Jason brother. They all went to lunch afterwards and facetimed Tanya (Jason suggested it apparently). Becca said that the vibe she got was that they're definitely heavily talking to him about being the Bachelor. Mark was like "Did you get any of my vibe. You know, he came off to me as a little bit of used car salesman. Did you get any of that or am I off?" and Becca said she did while watching the MTA, but in person he's definitely more chill and conversational. But she does feel like he's in that mode of wanting the Bachelor gig (so not for Tanya). Tanya's still smitten with him though and Mark thinks he's a salad with a worm in it (the desire to be on the Bachelor being the worm laugh out loud).

I really don't understand what the big deal is if he wants the lead if they are talking to him. They would all want the lead if they could get it ... so that would mean that no one is good enough for it???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 am

I don't think it's a big deal, and I'd personally take him over Blake. I still find him a bit disingenuous though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:04 pm

That's what I don't get, @Sprite  I guess you can want to do it as long as no one can tell. To me, the f3 (or earlier) is the only one who can openly be into being lead. The f2 is walking a fine line because we just saw them get heartbroken. Whether Jason gets the gig or not, he's going to be just fine. lionking - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:12 pm

I don't have a huge issue with it being Jason (I think it would be a run of the mill season, but I'm not opposed to it), but I do think he is a bit disingenuous and very aware of the cameras. Mike did an AMA and he did say that Jason seemed different on camera than he did around the house. I don't think he's a bad guy at all, he just has that Colton quality (which explains why they were best friends in the house). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Please discuss bachelor related discussions in the Potential Bachelor Thread so we don't have two conversations going on in multiple threads. For all other posts, use this thread. TY!

Potential Bachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:50 pm

https://twitter.com/MollyMesnick

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Jason is looking great. His predecessor on the other hand...not as much. Either he has gained weight or the beard, combined with his receding hairline is really making his face look more round. Molly looks good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:27 pm

@Sprite ditto my thoughts exactly. I had to look twice to realize it was Jason Mesnick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry