SELECT CONTENT

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:March 24th

ReneeM wrote:IG stats for the RC tonight

chris - Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Chris_10

March 30th

chris - Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu196

https://www.instagram.com/c__dome/

April 4th
chris - Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Chris10
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:14 pm

I wonder if Chris got one of the early 1-on-1 dates? question . I'm interested in him since he seems to be on all the group dates. He's also good looking and age appropriate.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:27 pm

@ThankMeLater good point! I forgot about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 am

He must have been eliminated. He accepted Chris S's and Grant's follow requests.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:10 am

Great find. Thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:21 am

That’s interesting that he seems to be eliminated. He probably was sent home on the group date.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:That’s interesting that he seems to be eliminated. He probably was sent home on the group date.

IA.. i think the timing is suspect. I wonder if he has eliminated with Lincon right after GD, the one he's having the feud with? question . I can see that happening because Becca doesn't like drama and not a drama queen herself :yes:

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Source added

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 am

Chris may have left on his own after his behavior at the debate, IMO.  Apparently, he had previously threatened to pack up and leave because he was not getting enough 1:1 time with Becca -- This info came from @Ladyisadame who was at the debate.   See her post in the Media Thread.  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4774p180-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1311340

JMO.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:13 am

MiniDiva wrote:Chris may have left on his own after his behavior at the debate, IMO.  Apparently, he had previously threatened to pack up and leave because he was not getting enough 1:1 time with Becca -- I believe this came from RS tweet regarding the debate drama, IIRC.

JMO.

Where did you read that Chris threatened to go home? I don't think I caught that in RS's tweets

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Chris may have left on his own after his behavior at the debate, IMO.  Apparently, he had previously threatened to pack up and leave because he was not getting enough 1:1 time with Becca -- I believe this came from RS tweet regarding the debate drama, IIRC.

JMO.

Where did you read that Chris threatened to go home? I don't think I caught that in RS's tweets

I edited my post to add the correct source which is a poster here who was at the taping of the debate.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:47 am

Again thanks to @Ladyisadame for being at the date and giving us her first person information on what she saw!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 am

MiniDiva wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

JMO.

I edited my post to add the correct source which is a poster here who was at the taping of the debate.

I just saw!! Thank you, I totally missed that! Its going to be really funny to watch Becca showing Chris the door after him threatening to leave

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Randone - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Sprite
fangirlsamuri
MiniDiva