SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:08 am

cookielover12 wrote:For some reason, I am still thinking Colton got the FIR. I can't find any other reason why Ashley I would discuss him during Becca's first 1on1

I was thinking that, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 am

Rolly wrote:

The guy on far right is the only guy not identified and that's not this Garrett (UA dude), IMO.

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 <a href=8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Week_110" />

Could guy #8 be Garrett Johnson ? It looks like him to me.
What about that guy being Jason. I think I have said this a few times but think it gets lost in translation when the threads are moving too fast.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Rolly wrote:

The guy on far right is the only guy not identified and that's not this Garrett (UA dude), IMO.

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 <a href=8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Week_110" />

What about that guy being Jason.  I think I have said this a few times but think it gets lost in translation when the threads are moving too fast.

I think Jason is the guy with longer straight hair in the living room picture. We didn't find any pictures of him with short hair pre-show, so I don't think he is going to change his hairstyle so dramatically.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

star_D wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Rolly wrote:

What about that guy being Jason.  I think I have said this a few times but think it gets lost in translation when the threads are moving too fast.

I think Jason is the guy with longer straight hair in the living room picture. We didn't find any pictures of him with short hair pre-show, so I don't think he is going to change his hairstyle so dramatically.
IMO, it's entirely possible though that his hair is slicked tight with the hair products he uses. I say that loosely cause in the pics we have of him he's always got the tight slicked back look.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:22 am

alwaystulips wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:For some reason, I am still thinking Colton got the FIR. I can't find any other reason why Ashley I would discuss him during Becca's first 1on1

I was thinking that, too.  

Nope. Several people at that date verified that FIR guy has not yet been released by RS. Colton was on the release list.

As for Ashley, she met the guy and was crushing on him. 8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 1646190589 she did not know who got the FIR. She was just Ashley being Ashley and zeroing in on the "hot" guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
star_D wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

IMO, it's entirely possible though that his hair is slicked tight with the hair products he uses.  I say that loosely cause in the pics we have of him he's always got the tight slicked back look.

I too think Jason is #2 in the living room picture.  IMO, #8 in the dodge ball pic looks more like Garret J.  And the sleuthing of his nose, ear, sideburns and scruff in his thread looks very similar.

That said, we need to find Mike before I completely rule him out as being an option for #8 too.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
albean99 wrote:I love Becca in that pink scarf! That's a good color for her. Hint hint.

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 4256136633 maybe they should let her choose the dresses? or dress herself? she imo has awesome taste just look at her style on her ig or even on Aries season! - jmo

:yes: I totally agree !!! But on her IG is does not wear much color either.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:32 am

Please let me know if we are missing any contestant threads for anyone! TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:34 am

@GuardianAngel maybe Mystery Asian Guy?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:03 pm

RS just revealed that Garrett got the first impression rose

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:16 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:RS just revealed that Garrett got the first impression rose

And, it is not a Garrett that we have.  Per RS:

15. Garrett Yrigoyen: 29, Reno, Nevada. Currently a Surgical Technology consultant. Former baseball player at the University of Nevada. I’m assuming this is the same guy since he doesn’t have the most common name in the world, but looks like he was engaged to be married back in 2015. I mean, same city, same name. Sure looks that way. Anyway, he got the first impression rose and the last 3 Bachelorettes (Kaitlyn, JoJo, and Rachel) all ended up choosing their first impression recipient in the end, so make of that what you will.

Facebook – Garrett Yrigoyen
Twitter – @Garrett_Yrigs12
Instagram – garrett_yrigs12 (set to private)

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Garret10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Wow, his last name is very similar to “Yaralian” ... and all the Garrett’s bring discussed look vaguely similar as well laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55