SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:50 am

XQZME wrote:...look at that smile and twinkle in her eye hi

JM2C...I believe she is happy and love is in the air :sprinklehearts
IMO, despite the smile it seems like she has a sad look in her eyes, or maybe she's just tired (jet-lag?). Maybe she just had to kick off one of the a-holes with a girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:53 am

Well, the entire situation is tiring and grueling even if you find love at the end. Every lead has mentioned this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:25 pm

rosefever wrote:

IMO, despite the smile it seems like she has a sad look in her eyes, or maybe she's just tired (jet-lag?). Maybe she just had to kick off one of the a-holes with a girlfriend.

I was gonna say the same thing. IMO she has a very dead look in her eyes. A very fake smile if I ever saw one. It doesn’t reach her eyes. She doesn’t look tired either. Just not very happy at least in this picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think she epitomizes the all American girl look. JMO
So much like Desiree! I just pray her Brooks didn't show up!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:41 pm

I love Becca in that pink scarf! That's a good color for her. Hint hint.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:57 pm

@albean99 IA!  I was excited to see color on her not just white.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:58 pm

albean99 wrote:I love Becca in that pink scarf! That's a good color for her. Hint hint.

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 4256136633 maybe they should let her choose the dresses? or dress herself? she imo has awesome taste just look at her style on her ig or even on Aries season! - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:24 pm

The guy on far right is the only guy not identified and that's not this Garrett (UA dude), IMO.

8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 <a href=8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Week_110" />

Could guy #8 be Garrett Johnson ? It looks like him to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:28 pm

IA it looks more like him than the previously mentioned Garret.  Face shape, hair color, etc. all seem to be more of a match, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:30 pm

For some reason, I am still thinking Colton got the FIR. I can't find any other reason why Ashley I would discuss him during Becca's first 1on1
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:46 pm

jupiterxo wrote:
rosefever wrote:

I was gonna say the same thing. IMO she has a very dead look in her eyes. A very fake smile if I ever saw one. It doesn’t reach her eyes. She doesn’t look tired either. Just not very happy at least in this picture.

I dunno, I thought her smile and her eyes looked happy, but just shows how we all view things differently. I know the bachelorettes tend to get sick with colds or something during their filming cause they get so run down, so I hope she's taking lots of vitamins and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:47 pm

She looks happy to me and why wouldn't she be? She's got some great guys, at least from the look of it. 8 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55