SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:20 pm

jupiterxo wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
jupiterxo wrote:Does the second one from the left look kinda Asian? My eyes are starting to get fuzzy from staring at the picture so hard laugh out loud

I thought that was Jason?? Just by going with the slick back longish top dark hair?

I just need to stop guessing. My eyes are failing me and I’m seeing things laugh out loud

i have some good news for you. It's not your eyes to blame..it's definitely the quality of the pics... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698 . (i hope she/the reddit poster doesnt get herself any trouble snapping those..its proven useful for our own amusement laugh out loud)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:22 pm

jupiterxo wrote:Does the second one from the left look kinda Asian? My eyes are starting to get fuzzy from staring at the picture so hard laugh out loud

I was actually thinking he looked Asian as well. Could be Jon with his hair slicked back or as @Leapoffaith said, could be Jason.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:23 pm

John’s hair looks too short to look like that slicked back IMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

I thought that was Jason?? Just by going with the slick back longish top dark hair?

if you are referring to the second from the left, you could b right. I meant David is on the far left.
from those 3 pics i think we can identify : David, Jason, Blake, Chris R, Garrett and William . with the reddit poster info we can include Colton as well. So there are still 2 unknowns on that GD. JMO

ETA: Also, we need to find out and do the SM checking on who's been eliminated prior to Vegas. RS Said 12 guys in Vegas. But we still have 13 guys on the chart. I wonder if Colton is indeed already eliminated?

after RC tomorrow there should be only 9 guys left (As per RS)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:32 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Diana wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 C342b810
snipped
Becca is so cute! Imo 

https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteabc (IG story)

is this the dress she wore in the GD?
It appears the singing GD was over around midnight and she got to celebrate the Bday with the GD guys... yes .(PS: Cupcake! beatingheart ).
i wish i could bring over the IG story to the fan thread..
I don't think this is the dress from her GD the other night with WN. 
Here is that dress:  The straps, neckline and hemline appear different. 
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 85fe3110
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 47c79210
Here is another bday photo to compare it to. 
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 B392a010

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:37 pm

thanks @Kashathediva  yes

the IG story then might very be from her 2on1 date, i suppose?..what a sucky way to celebrate by sending someone home laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Joy15 wrote:thanks @Kashathediva  yes

the IG story then might very be from her 2on1 date, i suppose?..what a sucky way to celebrate by sending someone home laugh out loud
I think its another way for TPTB to be nasty to the cast/lead. They do that kind of stuff. Takes the person out of their comfort level on a special day.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:51 pm

I think third from left guy could be Colton.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:52 pm

I don't know if I trust that reddit poster. He/she only created accounts recently. And previous post history doesn't indicate he/she planned to join the filming.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:24 pm

So she just posted again and now her comments are making it seems like she has no idea about who was there and is just speculating on who is from her looking at the pictures a bunch of times. She didn’t answer anyone’s questions. So I guess maybe it was a typo or an accident or something along those lines sad so maybe Colton wasn’t there at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Or she is scared to say. Didn't she delete those photos fast?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Not sure where to post this https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/style/the-bachelor-scott-jeffress-jersey-shore-family-vacation.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55