SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:26 am

That Mike is a strong possibility. But if both this Mike and David where eliminated both had to be before the rc in Vegas. Mike because of his tweets and David because he is confirmed not on the group date, so for him to be eliminated in Vegas it had to either be at the 1on1 or 2on1. Because only the group date guys would participate in the Vegas RC with date roses already being handed out. So one had go home in Utah and the other on a date in Vegas.

If this is Mike and he was eliminated in Utah my last theory is out the window. One of David, Colton and Ryan had to be on the Vegas gd. Just going by @Kindnesscounts first post I am guessing it may have been Ryan on the group date. She very much said neither David or Colton where there and with Ryan she was more vague. I am probably more confused now than every and I thought finding Mike would give more clarity but nope.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by star_D Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:41 am

happygolucky wrote:@havadrpepper I agree, he took his time getting back on track with the stats.

So possible GD LV = 1) Blake 2) Chris R 3) David 4) Garrett 5) William 6) Jason 7) John 8) Lincoln 9) Leo?
1:1 = Ryan  .......... 2:1= Jordan : Colton

David was not on the group date.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:48 am

smg2587 wrote:That Mike is a strong possibility. But if both this Mike and David where eliminated both had to be before the rc in Vegas. Mike because of his tweets and David because he is confirmed not on the group date, so for him to be eliminated in Vegas it had to either be at the 1on1 or 2on1. Because only the group date guys would participate in the Vegas RC with date roses already being handed out. So one had go home in Utah and the other on a date in Vegas.

If this is Mike and he was eliminated in Utah my last theory is out the window. One of David, Colton and Ryan had to be on the Vegas gd. Just going by @Kindnesscounts first post I am guessing it may have been Ryan on the group date. She very much said neither David or Colton where there and with Ryan she was more vague. I am probably more confused now than every and I thought finding Mike would give more clarity but nope.

I think she said that because we listed Colton and David on group date list so she said they were not there.
For Ryan, she said we are heading to right direction (?) and since we didn't list him on group date so I think he was not on group date.
I guess if Mike was the one eliminated earlier, David/Ryan/Colton one of them was also eliminated a while ago. And one guy we thought was out is in. Could be Conner but he had 6 new followings which are a lot for reactivation.
I have no idea.

Last edited by star_D on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:53 am

Thanks @star_D , I corrected now the post, since I've been reading confusing info ... from the pics I think I only could identify 4 guys, so all the rest were speculation ... I hope John and Ryan are still on (possible frontrunners ... just for me), I hope Colton is out (nothing against, just I'm not interested in him or curious) and IMO at this point whoever is not among Becca's frontrunners (max. 3, but think only 2) are just there to fill the "numbers" and make compelling story.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Great job everyone! So fun catching up! yes

Reminder: we never ask for sources, never. We appreciate anyone who joins to share information with us to help in our sleuthing efforts. They can share as much or as little info they desire, we can either believe or not believe, those are the rules.

We do not ever want to deter someone from sharing information by making them feel uncomfortable or questioning their motives. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Well, I think Ryan might still be on the LV group date, since we have no confirmation from anyone that he was not on it..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:38 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:43 pm

I’m really leaning toward Ryan being the 1 on 1. Someone recognized the individual and told RS and Ryan would be more known then some. And the posted said we were on the right track with Ryan and many had previously speculated he got it. Hoping this is the case as an episode 5 date bodes well for his chances.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:46 pm

The poster said "I think you all were already on the right path re Ryan"
I think most of the people here thought he was not on the group date.
That is said, I agree it's also possible David was on the group date.

Also, very slim chance but Connor might give some third-party apps access to his Instagram account, so the app is following people for him.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:53 pm

SPOILER: Reality Steve Via Twitter. Confirms that Garrett is the front runner and that Becca is more then likely going to choose him in the end.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 pm

RS :(SPOILER): With ep 6 beginning filming in VA soon, I can report this 2 u: from everything I’m told, Garrett is the front runner & she’s probably going to pick him. Still time left & obviously things could change, but all indications I’m getting point to Garrett as your winner.

If this is true... another FIR = F1

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55