SELECT CONTENT

Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:46 pm

If this is the guy sleuthed above with rose in bio, his followers and following numbers have changed since last screen cap. He's out, imo.

https://www.instagram.com/jeanmontblanc/

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by star_D Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 am

I don't think this is our guy.
The name on this list looks like a two-word name not just initial like Chris R.
I feel this guy's name is more like Jean-Baptiste or Jean-Louis not just Jean

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:45 am

@star_D IA I was looking at that yesterday and was going to ask how we arrived at Jean B because I see more letters, not that I can make them out, but more than just one letter after his name. Pic cropped from original post.

Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Captu191

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4716p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-sleuthed-information-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Just speculating here.

Could he be listed as Jean Mont or Jean Blanc on that paper?
Could the "Jean" be pronounced as "John"?
If the Asian guy is "Jon", could production be using the "Jean Mont" or "Jean Blanc" to differentiate them?

Again, just speculating.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:00 pm

@havadrpepper that's what I speculated because Jean to me is pronounced Jon. When we thought it was Jean B I speculated the Jim change vowel guy might be Jon since it's the same pronunciation and JeanB had a letter to distinguish Jean(jon) and Jon. But once I look at the name again, it looks like more than Jean B to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: @havadrpepper that's what I speculated because Jean to me is pronounced Jon. When we thought it was Jean B I speculated the Jim change vowel guy might be Jon since it's the same pronunciation and JeanB had a letter to distinguish Jean(jon) and Jon. But once I look at the name again, it looks like more than Jean B to me.  

Well, if his name is Jean Mont Blanc, (per IG: Jean M. Blanc) I can see why it got shortened to Jean B to put on the photo Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1646190589

I was speculating as to the info from production only.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:11 pm

You can see Chris S. and Chris R’s name are listed as Chris S. And Chris R. It makes no sense they list him as Jean Blanc. And as you can see it’s not listed as Jean B, either. It is Jean Bxxxxxx. So my guess is that is a two words name Jean-Baptiste or something similar not just initials

Last edited by star_D on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:15 pm

@havadrpepper yes

@star_D I think that's what it is as well, a two name first name.

Jean Claude
Jean Henri

The possibilities are endless! it would be easier if we had another clue, or someone email me. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:22 pm

clay is following the guy that were sleuthed above. he changed his profile pic and imo it is him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:52 pm

That account now looks like it’s been deleted?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:53 pm

It looks like it is now jean__blanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:06 pm

https://www.instagram.com/jean__blanc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jean Blanc - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+8
MiniDiva
star_D
mprssdbyu
KB_Mom
ThankMeLater