SELECT CONTENT

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  Empty Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:57 am

@havadrpepper

Per RS - Jordan Kimball: 25, Crystal River, FL. Model in case you couldn’t tell. He was on the first group date of the season. Has an ex back home that’s already speaking out about how he told her he left for an “acting gig” but never told her he was going on the “Bachelorette.” She claims they met after he’d already applied which in her head makes it more acceptable, I guess? Seems real serious with these two. Her name is Jasmine, she lives in Florida, and I’m guessing depending on how relevant Jordan becomes to this season, this girl will start talking to more people, although her story seems a bit flimsy. Guess we’ll have to wait to hear more. She’s already started chirping. Just giving you a heads up.

Facebook – Jordan Kimball
Twitter – @Mr__Right_Now_ (double underscore after Mr)
Instagram – jordan__kimball (double underscore)

IG private
https://www.instagram.com/jordan__kimball/
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  Captu186

Twitter Public

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  Captu187

https://twitter.com/Mr__Right_Now_

AllAboutLove wrote:Fleiss just tweeted a pic of 18 guys with their first names backwards that he almost immediately deleted and uploaded the same pic that is more blurry (he must have realized he was giving away the cast list names laugh out loud ). There are fewer guys in this pic than the previous one so thinking it's the guys who are currently on the show.

I managed to screenshot the first pic Fleiss tweeted and have some new names to add for the contestants list:
Garrett
Jean B (Jean Blake?)
Jordan (spelling unsure of, but I think he is the "unknown/ear guy" guy on the tuxedo date with his head down)

Original tweet by Fleiss with the pic of 18 guys and their names backward.
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  16dcf0cb3f37391784774d89274d487d

I darkened the pic and flipped the image so the names aren't backward and can be seen more clearly.

The names I see are:

Top row: Blake, Chris R, Christon (Chris S), Clay, Colton, Connor

Middle Row: David, Garrett, Jason, Jean B, Jim?, Jordan (sp?) (* Jim per @havadrpepper and @star_D, which IA that the letter after J must be e or something that comes after e, given the names are alphabetized)

Bottom Row: Leo, Lincoln, Mike, Nick, Ryan?, ?? (last two names/faces are blurry but based on alphabetized list, thinking may be matched to Ryan and last guy possibly William or Trent or contestant sleuthed already and on the previous list)

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  1d298ca3487c753430e9beddd7bf20ca

Next tweet by Fleiss he posted after deleting the other one
Sources: Twitter @fleissmeister

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p852-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1305261
AllAboutLove wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
star_D wrote:I feel the ear guy could be Chris R.

Here is the comparison of the ear/hairline for Chris R and the unknown guy on the tuxedo date.

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  Ear_co10

Amazing sleuthing! Y’all are awesome!

Also just to be sure, the guy circled in red unknown is still unknown right?

@sanlee088 I posted upthread here that I believe the guy in red is Jordan. His last name still needs to be sleuthed  :detective

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p912-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1305355

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 pm; edited 8 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:47 am

Per RS:

Jordan Kimball: 25, Crystal River, FL. Model in case you couldn’t tell. He was on the first group date of the season. Has an ex back home that’s already speaking out about how he told her he left for an “acting gig” but never told her he was going on the “Bachelorette.” She claims they met after he’d already applied which in her head makes it more acceptable, I guess? Seems real serious with these two. Her name is Jasmine, she lives in Florida, and I’m guessing depending on how relevant Jordan becomes to this season, this girl will start talking to more people, although her story seems a bit flimsy. Guess we’ll have to wait to hear more. She’s already started chirping. Just giving you a heads up.

Back to top Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:48 am

Per RS Jordan Kimball is blond guy from wedding GD and apparently "Mr. Ear"

16. Jordan Kimball: 25, Crystal River, FL. Model in case you couldn’t tell. He was on the first group date of the season. Has an ex back home that’s already speaking out about how he told her he left for an “acting gig” but never told her he was going on the “Bachelorette.” She claims they met after he’d already applied which in her head makes it more acceptable, I guess? Seems real serious with these two. Her name is Jasmine, she lives in Florida, and I’m guessing depending on how relevant Jordan becomes to this season, this girl will start talking to more people, although her story seems a bit flimsy. Guess we’ll have to wait to hear more. She’s already started chirping. Just giving you a heads up.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 am

Of course he would be “that” guy. Sigh. It’s always the cute ones. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:06 am

I’m Jasmine. Can I just say how incredibly upset I am right now how misconstrued his whole statement is? I am NOT talking about it and will NOT talk about it but how incredibly unfair to post my name, where I live, and then paint me out to be a crazy person who is itching for publicity. I’m NOT. I’m a regular, nice girl. The only thing I will say is to defend him. He’s not “that” guy. He’s good and true and like I’ve said before, she would be a very lucky girl if she chose him bc he’s the most genuine guy out there. That’s all I’m saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:09 am

@jupiterxo 
Ok. Good for you for having your say here.
 Remember you are a member here. So your right toward privacy etc within our rules apply for you as they do for anyone else. Make yourself very familiar with them and only share what you choose to. If that's nothing further, that is fine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:16 am

He reminds me of Robby looks-wise. I think he's hot. *edit* Hard pass on this one.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am

I had him pegged as ear guy from day 1 Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  1176891977. He's kinda shady imo but not any more shady than any other guy pretty much every single season, so we'll see with him. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am

**Per personal member request and site rules, no further discussion regarding Jordan's prior situation with Jasmine, will be discussed or speculated on this forum.
Thank you all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:29 am

jupiterxo wrote:I’m Jasmine. Can I just say how incredibly upset I am right now how misconstrued his whole statement is? I am NOT talking about it and will NOT talk about it but how incredibly unfair to post my name, where I live, and then paint me out to be a crazy person who is itching for publicity. I’m NOT. I’m a regular, nice girl. The only thing I will say is to defend him. He’s not “that” guy. He’s good and true and like I’ve said before, she would be a very lucky girl if she chose him bc he’s the most genuine guy out there.  That’s all I’m saying.

I’m so glad to hear that! He’s a cutie! IMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:38 am

sanlee088 wrote:
jupiterxo wrote:I’m Jasmine. Can I just say how incredibly upset I am right now how misconstrued his whole statement is? I am NOT talking about it and will NOT talk about it but how incredibly unfair to post my name, where I live, and then paint me out to be a crazy person who is itching for publicity. I’m NOT. I’m a regular, nice girl. The only thing I will say is to defend him. He’s not “that” guy. He’s good and true and like I’ve said before, she would be a very lucky girl if she chose him bc he’s the most genuine guy out there.  That’s all I’m saying.

I’m so glad to hear that! He’s a cutie! IMO

IA! Those dimples though! Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 am

Welcome! I'm glad you're here, and it's very refreshing to have you saying nice things vs. running a guy down! I think he probably missed out on a good thing by not sticking with you! jmo.

eta: Oh, and just ignore RS - he's commonly referred to as doucheboy around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

+35
Linds911
Amethyst
Astrobach
BowenAnderson
emeraldluvsbama