SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 2:42 pm

@1funnyfish  It is very possible international connections could have been made prior to leaving for filming. The cost would not be high then. 
It's also possible use of someone else's phone who has this plan could have been done. 
So there are various possibilities IMO and nothing to hang a hat on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Fri May 11, 2018 3:00 pm

I think this shows that it was out there, this was controversial and producers/Becca/Garrett knew it was in his best interest to remove the link.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 3:02 pm

I have my doubts it came from production. LOL They don't usually look out for cast, they take a more rev the bus attitude. 
Maybe during MTP interesting topics were discussed.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Agreed. It was stated that G’s brother liked a post of Becca after the FRC. Whilst not indicative of F1 status assuming G made the call as allowed back to family and they informed him of the controversy with the link. The brother cld have removed the link for G. It doesn’t look like any other activity aside from link removal . But begs the question why did family not inform him at hometowns? Is the mic ever off at hometowns? JMO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Is the gun link being talked about a lot on other forums? I know it's been discussed here, but not like pages and pages of condemnation.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 3:26 pm

There have been lots of mentions of it on reddit.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Al wrote:Is the gun link being talked about a lot on other forums? I know it's been discussed here, but not like pages and pages of condemnation.

IMO that is because we don't discuss political issues here. I have seen it other places.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 3:39 pm

It's hard enough to moderate reality shows, I don't want to fathom moderating political discussions rofl :shootme: .

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri May 11, 2018 3:53 pm

I just can’t buy that production has anything to do with his removing the link from his bio. Like Kasha said, production doesn’t care about little things like this, JMO.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 11, 2018 3:55 pm

My thought was that it was a friend or family member who he is now in contact with who has been keeping tabs on the boards during filming.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's hard enough to moderate reality shows, I don't want to fathom moderating political discussions rofl :shootme: .

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698  It is hard to hold back comments on this subject that are politically correct in public and/or violate forum guidelines.

I sense it came up during the MTP or Garrett got feedback from his own family.  Either way, glad he removed the link from his IG account but I have a feeling that subject will come up eventually.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Teamee wrote:Agreed. It was stated that G’s brother liked a post of Becca after the FRC. Whilst not indicative of F1 status assuming G made the call as allowed back to family and they informed him of the controversy with the link. The brother cld have removed the link for G. It doesn’t look like any other activity aside from link removal . But begs the question why did family not inform him at hometowns? Is the mic ever off at hometowns? JMO
nope

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia