SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 5:19 am

Garrett's F1 http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 5:36 am

Bummer... and it’s TMZ that gets the scoop...! Wow! RS will have to react now...Clearly looks like Garrett. I was apprehensive and now we know. Well, hoping it will make more sense when we watch. Thanks @ReneeM ( you must be West Coast too Hugesmile )
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu May 24, 2018 6:05 am

I’m happy for her and Garrett. I could see the were in love at hometowns . He seems a genuine guy. Becca went through this journey and if that’s who she chose there must be a good reason!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 6:23 am

Believe me I want her to be happy with her new partner. It’s just a gut feeling that I can’t shake. I will give him an open mind and see how things are when it airs. I wonder sometimes if ‘ the sleuthers here’ don’t have an edge on knowing their background with the IG and other SM that the lead can never totally appreciate until sometimes too late. When I think of how fast he erased some of his controversial stuff on IG when he was back for example.
Anyhow, the anxiety is over at least for knowing who the F1 is. Only a few days before the Bette train leaves the station... smileyyay
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu May 24, 2018 6:30 am

@Astrobach He never erased any of the controversial stuff Btw. It’s alll still there in his IG.There was a fan account created which was mistakenly thought to be Garrets new acct but was later sleuthed to be fake.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 am

Oh, maybe I looked at that wrong account then...by mistake. Thanks for clarifying. I’ll check the address again.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 24, 2018 7:58 am

ReneeM wrote:Garrett's F1 http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

Yep, Garrett is F1!  There are 15 photos at this link of the final filming with Becca, Garrett and crew.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 24, 2018 8:08 am

Congrats to the happy couple!

Now, Garrett, can you post something new, pretty please?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 9:00 am

I’m partial to Garrett because of the little we know of him he reminds me of my dear hubby. laugh out loud I guess looking back them following Adam the way they did within hours of each other and posting about being home the same day and always online early in the morning together should have clued me in.

Garrett seems like a genuine person and his brother and sister are following Becca so it seems like their family is ready to welcome her with open arms and she deserves that. Wish them the best.

I don’t see the hunting pics as a deal breaker for Becca that is JMO she even said he reminds her of his dad. Many look for that in their lifelong parter.

I am at the wait and see but I’m not counting them out because my track records sucks (Benlo lover here and I didn’t think J and J would last and now they are one of my favorites ).

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 24, 2018 9:18 am

Diana wrote:I’m partial to Garrett because of the little we know of him he reminds me of my dear hubby. laugh out loud I guess looking back them following Adam the way they did within hours of each other and posting about being home the same day and always online early in the morning together should have clued me in.

Garrett seems like a genuine person and his brother and sister are following Becca so it seems like their family is ready to welcome her with open arms and she deserves that. Wish them the best.

I don’t see the hunting pics as a deal breaker for Becca that is JMO she even said he reminds her of his dad. Many look for that in their lifelong parter.

I am at the wait and see but I’m not counting them out because my track records  sucks (Benlo lover here and I didn’t think J and J would last and now they are one of my favorites ).

All JMO

RnB are going strong so you have that going for you (and me)!

Now his like of the Maldives resort makes sense, and the reason why his dream first date was included in that FB live, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 24, 2018 9:54 am

Before this discussion goes further and more has to be cleaned up, please remember the rules.  And if you've never read them, please take time to familiarize yourself with them.

If you want your posts read and responded to, not simply deleted, follow the rules.  I'm sure some clean up will have to be done in here and that's certainly not how I or any of the other mods wanted our day to start.  

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.
Rules & Guidelines

Back to Garrett and/or Becca.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 10:06 am

ditto above. We will delete vs take time to edit.
Thank you @ladybug82

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia