SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 am

Please clarify how Becca defended him?

She did not specifically defend Garrett that I know of. She posted an IG basically asking for everyone to keep their heart open and support all 28 men which I thought was a lovely post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 10:58 am

Rolly wrote:Someone on Twitter posted pictures of Garrett and Becca’s ex Ross. They really look a lot alike although I’d say I think Ross is cuter. Garrett isn’t at the top of my list looks wise. To each his own I guess.

This is a lot of irony, isn't it?..Becca on her LCD mentioned something along the line of Lauren as more Arie's usual type..while she is not typical Arie's exes, who can challenge him more .

Fast forward to this season: her F1 vs F2 are similarly typical vs non-typical. Yet she went with her typical (Ross> G)

I guess at the end of the day, its safe to say that Becca and Arie are two peas in a pod but just not meant to be laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 30, 2018 11:14 am

But most Ette's end up going with their usual types as F1.  A few have not, but IMO most have.  

And as far as Arie and Becca, they may have made some similar choices along the way on their journeys, but I don't think making a couple of similar decisions means they are two peas in a pod.   And for that matter, I tend to think most leads make similar choices to other past leads along the way.  

IMO, its the way they go about handling it all such as showing emotion and sympathy when letting people, their attitude, actions and manners during the media rounds (pre and post as individual and couple), their SM - what and how they post, likes, reactions, etc., and their overall general attitude, behavior and actions while the show and after that shows me who someone really is.  My feelings on Becca could change depending on how she navigates along the way, but so far, I'm not seeing lots of resemblance between her and Arie and the way they each individually handled things at all.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 11:20 am

It will be interesting to see how Becca can challenge her F1.

IMO she was attracted to him right off the bat. In her People blog, she appeared to me, justifying why she gave him the FIR. She says he'll be able to handle the FIR target on his back, and besides she wanted to see that smile again.

Compared to Rachel's blog, there was no justification. Simply he made her heart race and the first kiss was the hottest ever. At this point her F2 was clearly a fan favourite and not so good opinions out there about Bryan. IMO Rachel didn't care at that point.

There were a dozen guys I could have given it to for a dozen different reasons, but the truth was I was looking for romance and one guy had made my heart race that night … Bryan. I didn’t expect to kiss anyone this soon, but expectations are made to be broken on journeys like this.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4205-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-all-blogs-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 30, 2018 12:14 pm

Garrett story hits ET Online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQlF06ql70Y

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Interesting that they claim Garrett was the first kiss, when sleuthers captured Leo kissing her before she gave the FIR to Garrett.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQlF06ql70Y

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed May 30, 2018 2:31 pm

I am just not feeling this guy. Even without the Insta likes, I'm having a hard time taking him seriously. Even Blake showed a glimmer of "man". Maybe he will prove me wrong though no idea .
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed May 30, 2018 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please clarify how Becca defended him?

She did not specifically defend Garrett that I know of. She posted an IG basically asking for everyone to keep their heart open and support all 28 men which I thought was a lovely post.

I did mean that paragraph she wrote under her picture. Not directly defending him sorry.. but assuming she’s aware of the drama he’s involved in, her asking fans to keep an open mind regarding perspectives and stuff kinda makes it look she’s standing up for him. That’s just my interpretation tho hihi

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 3:37 pm

@Nillay thanks. No problem, just making sure I didn't miss anything.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed May 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Poor Becca. This season is ruined before it even began.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed May 30, 2018 7:38 pm

When this was first revealed my first thought was that Garrett was guilty as h@ll. I mean, why shut down your insta if you weren't? But because I don't like radicals, true believers, or conspiracy nuts on either side of politics I'm not sure I can label him one because, among other things, Garrett (unlike Lee) never wrote comments. He only liked posts which means we don't know all the whys. He could've like them for completely stupid/random/hateful or any number of reasons.

So I've got questions...

Why are there so few liked memes? Less than 10? Unless Garrett is new to SM or rarely goes on SM then shouldn't there be more if he was so interested in these topics? After all, it's obvious he didn't know his likes could be tracked so why isn't he liking up a storm of similar memes? And why didn't he ever write a comment? Does he really give a flip about these topics, did he like them in 'passing', or what?

Also where are the non-inflammatory posts Garrett liked? Do any of them contradict each other? For example, he liked a meme of a black NFL player turned soldier. Wouldn't that 'like' seem to contradict the sentiment that he has a problem with all non-white men?

Finally, Garrett should probably keep quiet. He'll never win. If he's guilty and not sorry, there's nothing to say. If he's apologetic then that only takes him down the rabbit hole of what exactly he's sorry for and why and those answers only really affect Becca IMO. His apology should be made to Becca and her friends and family. JMOAA

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed May 30, 2018 7:48 pm

The redditor who discovered them said there were more liked memes but couldn't post them due to rules of that subreddit about politics. Also, why would he be following that account in the first place if he didn't agree with the things they were posting?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia