SELECT CONTENT

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 7:23 pm

I like him ! I think I’m gonna caramelize some onions giggling

Back to top Go down

abc - John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 pm

He's so cute. I like the rose in the corner when he was in the kitchen singing. He just threw that in too for a split second! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Very cute and charming! Him and Ryan are my early faves. Judging by the sleuthed F3, however, mine and Becca's tastes in men are vastly different..

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

abc - John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 1000x400-Q90_c1baeb0871178d11e474dca5955aabdd

John
Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

Bachelor Biography

John is a start-up company success story who's working hard in the hustle and bustle of the Silicon Valley tech scene. When he's not working, you can find him wine tasting, playing guitar or making his world-famous banana bread.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 pm

abc - John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 148893_0120-400x0

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Just stumbled upon a comment on reddit that John was asked to do BIP and he said yes (didn't he fly to LA per his IG, sometime ago? for the screening i suppose?).

I still can't pathom why a good looking, ivy league graduate would want to jump into the shallow shark pool show laugh out loud. Maybe dating pool IRL is really sucks for these milennials?...LOL..or just that they can't quit for being on TV with all of its glory and perks. IMO

With which girl do we think he can hit it off on paradise?...Kendall is my guess. TWT.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Maybe he's practising his beach pose. Smiley

I love his face!

They should be leaving soon for BIP.

abc - John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 32307821_160256051490123_8528261468674588672_n

johngraham262Someone left Floaty McFloatface on the beach. Finders takers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjHyN9XHdq1/?taken-by=johngraham262

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 9:35 pm

If you are feeling disappointed at the recent happenings in BachNation, do yourself a favor and follow this guy on IG. He has singing "the time of your life" (forget if that's the real name) with his Dad on guitar, the two of them lip sincing to Here Comes the Sun and John directing the fam in a syncronized swimming contest. What a gem. This guy has a lot of joy and fun in his life. Someone would be a lucky girl to have him in hers.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 11:08 pm

@pavalygurl so true. What a gem.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri May 25, 2018 11:13 pm

Hope its true that John will be on BIP!

John's cast photo does not do his looks justice! He is really cute during his cooking videos.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Joy15 wrote:

I still can't pathom why a good looking, ivy league graduate would want to jump into the shallow shark pool show laugh out loud. Maybe dating pool IRL is really sucks for these milennials?...LOL..or just that they can't quit for being on TV with all of its glory and perks. IMO

I can see a 28 year old dude wanting a fun time - tech is brutal. If it's a start up, you're always pimping for money and spending 80+ hours per week getting the next product iteration out the door. If it's one of the more established tech companies, face time is needed for advancement. Many young people land that tech job and think they have it made, only to find out what a grind it is. You are never away from your phone/laptop as you are working with a team all over the world and what time it is is irrelevant. And all the talk about women leaning in is a bunch of BS - those women who are 'successful' in tech, are looking out for #1. Seen it, done it, left it.

Edited to add, John can ALWAYS find another software job so let's be glad such a good dude is going to grace our screens twice this summer!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat May 26, 2018 2:06 am

Man, it’s too bad he leaves in ep 5, but it’s still cool that he’s the first Asian guy to make it past night one. I really like him so far ... he seems so cute and fun. I hope we get to see a decent glimpse of him on the show.

I also hope he does go on BIP! Chef G could maybe whip up some gourmet meals for his lucky BIP date(s) Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+37
sbolduc
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
cookielover12
Imp