SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:04 pm

I will say Lauren is looks way better as a blonde laugh out loud jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:08 pm

I couldn't care less how his physical appearances are, Imo his ugly personality brings out the inner ugly to the outside. I can't how rude, obnoxious and so full of himself he is. And Lauren is following very close behind, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:08 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I really like this road trip photo of them. Very cute IMO Smiley
    https://twitter.com/ariejr
I don't follow any of the Bach Nation folks on SM, so excuse what may be an obvious question: is that Lauren's dog? I vaguely recall seeing a post here of Lauren with a dog that Arie had "liked" after filming. 

I seem to recall that Arie has a dog as well and that he seemed to have a blast with some of the contestants that were comfortable working with the pups on the doggie date.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:12 pm

@FLChica yes, that’s Lauren’s dog Dallas! It will be fun to see Dallas and Bastian unite Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:28 pm

FLChica wrote:
missnana wrote:omg I can't beleive he wore that to a red carpet laugh out loud My man dresses like that around the house all the time, but not to a red carpet event wth lmao

The flip flops take the cake cantstopl
The "red carpet" event was the Heart Music Fest pool party at the Wet Republic event six years ago. Though I did verify this was a pool party held six years agoArie wearing a swimsuit, t-shirt and flip flops clued me in that this wasn't a red carpet event.  laugh out loud

How fun that you and your man attend red carpet events! Perhaps you'll run into Arie and Lauren at one in the near future. yes

giggling It isn’t even a red carpet, it’s a blue carpet.  rotfl

TheWrongReasons wrote:
FLChica wrote:
missnana wrote:omg I can't beleive he wore that to a red carpet laugh out loud My man dresses like that around the house all the time, but not to a red carpet event wth lmao

The "red carpet" event was the Heart Music Fest pool party at the Wet Republic event six years ago. Though I did verify this was a pool party held six years agoArie wearing a swimsuit, t-shirt and flip flops clued me in that this wasn't a red carpet event.  laugh out loud

How fun that you and your man attend red carpet events! Perhaps you'll run into Arie and Lauren at one in the near future. yes
Wow, I guess we should all be thankful that Arie wore a T-shirt to swim and didn’t subject delicate eyes to his non-perfectly sculpted nipples then laugh out loud

mprssdbyu wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote: I really like this road trip photo of them. Very cute IMO Smiley

This would be even cuter in the fan thread with lots of emojis, IMO.
cmiiw but I thought positive posts are allowed in general discussion, too? And one smiley IMO isn’t too “much” since we all use emojis here as well no idea

I’m pretty sure it’s OK to bring over their Instagram post. Many bring over their Instagram posts all the time. I don’t see why this one is any different. yes JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:34 pm

^^^
It is okay to post anything positive about this couple many just do not want to see it . But since this is a general thread positive post and of course the negative post are allowed if we all go by the site rules.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:47 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Wow, I guess we should all be thankful that Arie wore a T-shirt to swim and didn’t subject delicate eyes to his non-perfectly sculpted nipples then laugh out loud

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Arie+Luyendyk+Jr+2012+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+F7ZH8h5eJMil

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Arie+Luyendyk+Jr./2012+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+Wet+Republic/F7ZH8h5eJMi

I guess it could be considered the ultimate display of inconsiderateness that Arie Jr didn't wear a t-shirt in the pool. IMO this should go on his naughty list as well. truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:53 pm

Too bad T-shirts don't cover up ugly personalities, Imo, the nasty will cone creeping through sooner or later. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:53 pm

@sanlee088 @whit90 yes

@mprssdbyu I wasn’t posting for the  “ooh I like them too” chorus. I just wanted to share something positive for those who might enjoy it but may not necesssarily check out the fan thread regularly. Just as people have a right to make negative posts and discuss things negatively, as per site rules, I was under the impression that people also have to right to post/discuss positively as well within certain parameters.

The negative discussion might not be fun to hear for fans, and speaking for myself only, I can choose to let that bother me or I can choose to be positive and have fun with it. I’m choosing the latter Smiley

@rosefever laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:08 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@sanlee088 @whit90 yes
@mprssdbyu I wasn’t posting for the  “ooh I like them too” chorus. I just wanted to share something positive for those who might enjoy it but may not necesssarily check out the fan thread regularly. Just as people have a right to make negative posts and discuss things negatively, as per site rules, I was under the impression that people also have to right to post/discuss positively as well within certain parameters.

The negative discussion might not be fun to hear for fans, and speaking for myself only, I can choose to let that bother me or I can choose to be positive and have fun with it. I’m choosing the latter Smiley
I don't mean for it to sound like I'm picking on this particular post because there are positive posts and replies found here...typically by fans. BUT, if you are a fan of the two and want to see (I'll call it fun pictures), why on earth would one not visit the fan thread. As a fan, this thread is a glutton for punishment at times. I just don't come here to dicuss a pic of how cute they are. It's not the place, IMOO.
I visit the fan thread and the general thread too. I rarely post in either thread but really do not understand why positive post can not be in the general thread too  truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 1646190589
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:44 pm

For the umpteenth time, ALL opinions are welcome in the general discussion threads, both positive and negative.

The Rules Told Me So

If you have a question if a post is acceptable here, feel free to report it and we will gladly interrupt our holiday weekend to decide.

Now back to my jello eggs...

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Samuel10truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Samuel10 truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Family10truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Samuel15truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:45 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I really like this road trip photo of them. Very cute IMO Smiley
    https://twitter.com/ariejr

IMO, the dog's face says it all.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed post)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz