SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:07 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

ITA. i said it upthread :yes:

bloody better not!!! i don't want Arie ruining another thing for Becca! its Beccas night where she can finally tell the world she is in love and that douche bag better stay away far far away!!!! jmo

unfortunately its not up to us to decide laugh out loud. Its been discussed upthread that MF love tacky. I guess that scenario could be considered tacky. Im willing to bet  the tackier the merrier for him and this franchise IMO Rolling Eyes . Hence why i can clearly see that may possibly happen. JMO
Better yet, dedicate a whole epi just for Arie and Lauren right before BIP begins....that would be best IMO, that way Arie and Lauren don't need to share their spotlight as they shouldn't have to...IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:26 am

eliza3 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

bloody better not!!! i don't want Arie ruining another thing for Becca! its Beccas night where she can finally tell the world she is in love and that douche bag better stay away far far away!!!! jmo

unfortunately its not up to us to decide laugh out loud. Its been discussed upthread that MF love tacky. I guess that scenario could be considered tacky. Im willing to bet  the tackier the merrier for him and this franchise IMO Rolling Eyes . Hence why i can clearly see that may possibly happen. JMO

Agreed that MF loves tacky, but Arie and Lauren would  have to agree, they could walk away from having a wedding during Becca's broadcast.   To me, that would be the classy and right thing to do.   IMO
Since when do Lauren and Arie care about the classy or right thing to do? (jmo) they would just love the opportunity to take the attention of anyone but them. All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:39 am

Diana wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Agreed that MF loves tacky, but Arie and Lauren would  have to agree, they could walk away from having a wedding during Becca's broadcast.   To me, that would be the classy and right thing to do.   IMO
Since when do Lauren and Arie care about the classy or right thing to do? (jmo) they would just love the opportunity to take the attention of anyone but them. All JMO

yeah..i can't really see them passed it if being offered . I dunno, i guess, thinking from another POV, they might think that the broadcast Wedding could be a gold opportunity to show the world how in love they are, that Lauren is the one, and in the end the switcheroo was all worth doing. I mean, they sure looked happy to have a public engagement right before Becca was announced as an Ette laugh out loud..so....i don't expect they would want a quiet peaceful wedding either. giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:49 am

Lucas15 wrote:
rosefever wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think moving in together doesn’t usually hurt, but is not a predictor of success. My first bachelor heart break was Andrew Firestone and Jen. She moved from Ohio to San Francisco to live with him and they failed. I think couples succeed or fail based on so many things. I think Arie and Lauren seem well suited, so they have as good a chance as any couple from this franchise. No visible cracks seen yet. Just IMO.

Looks like Andrew and Jen broke up fairly quickly after she moved in. I'm not sure if Arie and Lauren are setting a speed record, they have not been separated since ATFR. I don't see any cracks either, and their dogs seem to get along great. Looks like Lauren has taken a step back the past few days.

IMO living together - in and of itself - isn't what counts - what counts is why they chose to live together. IMO if the choice was made because a couple truly wanted to be together as much as possible, enjoyed each other's company when they were together, and planned to spend their lives together, then living together is a result of something much more significant. It seems to me from what they have said that they were together much of the time after the reconciliation in mid January through the airing of the ATFR, and haven been apart very much (if at all) ever since then. IMO that's a good sign.

Just to clarify, Andrew and Jen were engaged at least 9 months possibly more. The show debuted in March 2003 (so finale was already done) and broke up in December 2003. Arie and Lauren are at almost 4 months, though only one engaged.

I hesitated to expect too much. The Andi and Josh example sticks out. They were together non-stop once filming   ended, she was literally sneaking over to his place everyday. They officially moved in quickly and spent almost all their time together. And were over seven months after getting engaged. 

I think Arie and Lauren have a good chance of making it. But everything up to now has been fantasy and excitement. Now is when real life hits. This is when a lot of couplesI thought would make it cracked and lots I thought were doomed showed how solid they are. Only time will tell which one Arie and Lauren are. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:07 am

The show (especially The Bachelor edition) has far, faaaaaaar more examples of couples imploding. Most of those couples moved in together right away and spent 24/7 together. I’m gonna go ahead and wait and see what happens here. 

In fact, for our only 2 Bachelor marriages... one couple did long distance for 10 months first, then got engaged. The other didn’t live together at all as they were waiting for marriage. They also didn’t have the benefit of spending 24/7 together because of DWTS during this timeframe. 

JMO

ETA: My guess is with this couple, if tv cameras aren’t involved, the desire for the marriage and the wedding drops significantly and we don’t have that huge fire rushing them to the alter anymore. Fleiss would love to have them stink up Becca’s AFR though, count on it. Just depends how low and tacky these two are willing to go. TBD. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:29 am

IMO if any couple wants to get married solely for the TV opportunity, they need to pack it in before they even begin talking about weddings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Better yet, dedicate a whole epi just for Arie and Lauren right before BIP begins....that would be best IMO, that way Arie and Lauren don't need to share their spotlight as they shouldn't have to...IMO

Unlikely to happen IMO. Too costly and they aren’t liked by enough fans so I think ratings would be poor.

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:58 am

sosleepy wrote:The show (especially The Bachelor edition) has far, faaaaaaar more examples of couples imploding. Most of those couples moved in together right away and spent 24/7 together. I’m gonna go ahead and wait and see what happens here. 

In fact, for our only 2 Bachelor marriages... one couple did long distance for 10 months first, then got engaged. The other didn’t live together at all as they were waiting for marriage. They also didn’t have the benefit of spending 24/7 together because of DWTS during this timeframe. 

JMO

ETA: My guess is with this couple, if tv cameras aren’t involved, the desire for the marriage and the wedding drops significantly and we don’t have that huge fire rushing them to the alter anymore. Fleiss would love to have them stink up Becca’s AFR though, count on it. Just depends how low and tacky these two are willing to go. TBD. IMO

Speaking of DWTS... looks like that's not likely for Arie either.  While I'm not surprised by the backlash from fans of the show I am surprised by the media and other typical bach related opportunities that are shunning the couple and shunning harshly! IMO

Source

‘DWTS’ Bans Arie Luyendyk From Celebrity Stage: ‘No One Is Rooting For Him’
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:03 am

Arie has said it from the beginning he wouldn't do DWTS, so whether they wanted him or not, it wasn't in his plans. Besides DWTS is a shortened version with Athlete's as contestants.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4769-dwts-season-26-athletes-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1309630

Mar 12, 2018 @ 5:45 pm
http://www.instyle.com/celebrity/arie-luyendyk-jr-dancing-with-the-stars
“I won’t do Dancing with the Stars because I’m trying to avoid the mistakes that have been made in the past,” Luyendyk Jr. told InStyle earlier this season, referencing the fact that time spent on the show would take away from the time spent with his fiancé, Lauren Burnham. “I think, at the end of the day, you have to do what’s healthy for your relationship first.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am

mindless wrote:
Amberish wrote:
mindless wrote:

I can PM you the link to his Airbnb listing, if you want, since it's still up. It's not the neighbour who first brought it up. It's a fact he was renting it out, so what exactly is unsubstantiated crap? That he allegedly got fined for it?

Sure, show me evidence that Arie received a fine. Certainly, there is a  copy of the document being circulated, for otherwise we all know better than to take some internet yahoo's word for all this crap, right?

I couldn't care less to see an Airbnb listing because that is not proof of a fine.

I wouldn't expect anyone to have copies of fines their neighbour received, so this is impossible to prove. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. We're all free to believe or not believe said piece of information like we are anything shared by anonymous sources here. Last I heard most HOA's were dead set against homes being turned into essentially hotels, hence all the rules about minimum lease lengths. I personally doubt Arie asked for and received some special permission to use his condo as a short-stay rental, especially with neighbours who apparently hate his guts. It's more likely IMO that he, like many other Airbnb hosts, just did what he wanted and hoped no one would notice or report it. You're free to disagree of course.

Exactly. Impossible to prove, so how would she know? Is she on the board? And if she is, what does it say about her ethics leaking information about supposed violations? Association boards are elected for having the integrity to handle the association's business. Yet her word is being taken, the word of a supposed neighbor who was said to cross the line when she said she supposedly screamed at Lauren? (edited)

The woman is a fraud, a phony. IMO She's posting a bunch of garbage and because Arie dumped Becca (who, btw, is having the time of her life as we speak), thus repeating the fraudulent, phony crap. (edit)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Arie has said it from the beginning he wouldn't do DWTS, so whether they wanted him or not, it wasn't in his plans.
Would have been great to see Arie on DWTS, but like Bill Nye he wouldn't have lasted long. Looks like Lauren genuinely loves nerds, but most people don't. As long as women like Lauren are going for team-nerd I don't think nerds care about the majority though. truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 1176891977 It's also hilarious when people go into a rage because of 'a nerd like Arie' acting like he's on top of the world. rofl All IMO.

Is what we are seeing here a typical case of nerd-bullying? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd#Bullying

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:25 pm

rosefever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Arie has said it from the beginning he wouldn't do DWTS, so whether they wanted him or not, it wasn't in his plans.
Would have been great to see Arie on DWTS, but like Bill Nye he wouldn't have lasted long. Looks like Lauren genuinely loves nerds, but most people don't. As long as women like Lauren are going for team-nerd I don't think nerds care about the majority though. truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 34 1176891977 It's also hilarious when people go into a rage because of 'a nerd like Arie' acting like he's on top of the world.  rofl All IMO.

Is what we are seeing here a typical case of nerd-bullying? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd#Bullying

As a nerd who is married to a nerd, please do not group Arie with us. His cardigans don’t make him a nerd, just unfashionable. IMO.

The only bullying I see is the neighbors and that seems to be in response to his behavior, which IMO, has been self-centered and arrogant. I think people dislike him for putting himself before others, not showing empathy and sleeping with multiple women under what some consider questionable circumstances. Again JMO. I find both he and Lauren to be trying too hard to prove how cutesy and in love they are. They aren’t the first and won’t be the last to do this. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz