SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by eirekay Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Yeah, like ten years into a marriage. To help build a nest egg for their children. Not as a cash grab (that they shouldn’t need due to Arie’s money) 4 seconds after exiting the last reality show, and 2 seconds after starting their real life relationship. IMO
Building a nest egg for their children....isn't that like a cash grab??

Since you said that it was trista/ryan cause it was 10 yrs later, then what about sean/catherine, jade/tanner, and others that went on it very soon after finishing their seasons??

Yeah, of course it was a cash grab. But, like I stated, JMO that established couples like T/R, and Ashley and JP come off much better in these settings. New couples like Jade/Tanner and JuanPab/Nikki and even SeanCat who were a couple years old at that point ... not so much. Established relationships know each other, have that foundation, and don’t risk so much just for such an obvious cash grab. In theory Arie shouldn’t need the money, and he has hypotctitally mocked others for taking advantage of such opportunities. So why expoloit the baby relationship just for a few thousand? It’s all for attention, imo 

So much for lying low and staying off social media. laugh out loud #oppositeday

This!

IMO, couples with a few years under their belt have built up the trust and security in their relationship that allows them to explore its weaknesses without imploding. Newer couples IMO, say under the one year mark, don't have that longevity to fall back on and exposing their underbelly can take a nasty and unexpected turn. IMO, it's a big risk for too small a $$ reward.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:33 pm

rosefever wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.
Lauren never made fun of shilling, and if they go on any shows it's likely because Lauren wants to and is excited to make easy money. JMO.

Well, I don't know for a fact if she has or hasn't made fun of shilling.  I do know for a fact he has openly made several snide comments on SM about other's shilling.  That is what I was discussing.

I highly doubt Lauren had to twist his arm much or force him to do it,  And IMO even if it's because she wanted to, it doesn't excuse his hypocritical behavior after him making comments about others shilling, when he's going to turn around and do the same thing.  Not to mention he's a walking billboard of sponsors when he races.  It's another case of actions not matching words, IMO.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors galore today... Eeeek)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:34 pm

JMO but I wouldn’t be surprised that these two become the biggest whores of fame this franchise has ever seen. :yes: Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Just FTR, they haven’t said they’re doing MBC.  I know they aren’t listening to me  Smiley  but I hope they don’t.

I’ve thought less of every Bach couple who did that show, established in their marriage or not.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:JMO but I wouldn’t be surprised that these two become the biggest whores of fame this franchise has ever seen. :yes: Rolling Eyes
We already have them in another couple it would be hard to break their record . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:09 pm

I don’t keep up with many couples here so don’t know who you mean but Arie and L might be competitive enough to outdo anyone else imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Just FTR, they haven’t said they’re doing MBC.  I know they aren’t listening to me  Smiley  but I hope they don’t.

I’ve thought less of every Bach couple who did that show, established in their marriage or not.

No they haven't but it is awful suspicious that they met with the counselors from the show at a restaurant that has no other customers and photos were taken...

If they wanted counseling, they could have found private counselors instead of the reality tv counselors especially since neither of these counselors live in Arizona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:30 pm

IMO, the best time to get counseling is before marriage. A lot of churches including mine do about 3-6 months counselling. What this does is prepare them and give them a solid foundation to start with. So, if they are doing it, I am glad that they being proactive instead of waiting until they have  problems.
May be Sean and Catherine learned a lot from the program and though that I might benefit them since they want to get married right away. JMO
If they do it, I will definitely watch.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:34 pm

no one is saying they shouldn't get pre marital counseling but this JMO isn't it. This is a publicity stint through and through. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:36 pm

whit90 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:JMO but I wouldn’t be surprised that these two become the biggest whores of fame this franchise has ever seen. :yes: Rolling Eyes
We already have them in another couple it would be hard to break their record . JMO

It pains me to say that, but my beloved Nick was on B’ette x2, BIP, the Bach, DWTS... way more times than Arie.... Embarassed we shall see...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:38 pm

rosefever wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.
Lauren never made fun of shilling, and if they go on any shows it's likely because Lauren wants to an6d is excited to make easy money. JMO.

Agreed, plus I think Lauren likes the spotlight and wants to be on TV again.  Jmo. Btw, is this protocol for Bach couples to go on MBC? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 pm

whit90 wrote:

:yes: I think I have an idea, but I won.t say.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz